Thanks

Gellin Base Errors

i know im probably gonna get some bashing comments but i wanted to become a part of this community and try stuff out, i found gellin base and was tryin to get it to comepile although it wont but the exact same code compiles on a friends pc, i do not plan to leech or sale gellin's source, so please no one say that.., i am a noob at this but im still learning, ive been working on this code for 2 days now still being patient with it also, i have learned a few newer things from this but the sky's the limit when it comes to learning new things. anyways i dunno why but im getting these errors if i solve these ill be that much closer to fixing it but if anyone could help it'd be great

Code:
    1>Compiling...
    1>ADE32.cpp
    1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\sys\_types.h(100) : error C2628: '__ct_rune_t' followed by '__wchar_t' is illegal (did you forget a ';'?)
    1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\sys\_types.h(100) : warning C4091: 'typedef ' : ignored on left of 'int' when no variable is declared
    1>Base.cpp
    1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\sys\_types.h(100) : error C2628: '__ct_rune_t' followed by '__wchar_t' is illegal (did you forget a ';'?)
    1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\sys\_types.h(100) : warning C4091: 'typedef ' : ignored on left of 'int' when no variable is declared
    1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\d3dx9math.h(15) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'math.h': No such file or directory
    1>Misc.cpp
    1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\d3dx9math.h(15) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'math.h': No such file or directory
    this i have googled about and cant really seem to find anyting, this is the main problem in these errors
    Code:
    typedef    int        __ct_rune_t;
    typedef    __ct_rune_t __rune_t;
    typedef    __ct_rune_t    __wchar_t;
    typedef    __ct_rune_t    __wint_t;
    iim gona keep trying ill edit post if i figure anything out, thanks to all
    Last edited by iownmhckn; 03-16-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I assume that you would want to ask the C++ section about this, why06 will most likely help you if you ask nicely and are competent. If not your thread will probably be closed. Moved to C++.

Thanks
    o im sorry bout posting in wrong section, but yeah if he'd help me out it would be awsome it'd be greatly appreciated thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    I assume that you would want to ask the C++ section about this, why06 will most likely help you if you ask nicely and are competent. If not your thread will probably be closed. Moved to C++.
    And I was going to too, but it seems like you have some special errors.

I think your problem is you did not properly set up your compiler. You should also download the DirectX SDK. Oh and learn C++, got lucky this time, but usually I don't help with compiler errors if they are really easy. luckily urs is more of a compiler issue and less of a C++ ISO issue, so I can see the frustration in getting VS to work properly.

Anyway once you download the SDK in clude the directories in Tools>Options> Dierctories(I think)

Also add any dependencies or libraries you'll need to Project>Properties>Directories(or something)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

5. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

iownmhckn (03-16-2010)

Thanks
    yea i did everything your saying to do i done it all when i installed everything i got DirectX 9 & 10 SDK and PlatformSDK they're included in the libraries aswell...
    should i jus get like vs2008 express what ig ot right now is vs2008 pro
    Last edited by iownmhckn; 03-16-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by iownmhckn View Post
    yea i did everything your saying to do i done it all when i installed everything i got DirectX 9 & 10 SDK and PlatformSDK they're included in the libraries aswell...
    should i jus get like vs2008 express what ig ot right now is vs2008 pro
    Are you sure you did it right?
    Code:
    It's looking for math.h and apparently it can't find it. So are you sure you included the directories correctly? Screen shot me your include directories. It should look something like this. Notice the directories to the windows and DirectX include files

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Yeah i belive i got pretty much right but here is screenshot
    https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5571/51099707.png

i fixed it i installed vs2008express which install the header files i needed that vs2008pro didnt install thanks i add rep for u man
    Last edited by iownmhckn; 03-16-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    strange that VSpro wouldn't install the files and express would, but whatever... glad ur problem is fixed.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

10. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

iownmhckn (03-16-2010)

Thanks
    i have no clue, why06 u have MSN?

Using D3D to create menu im getting this error
    Code:
    error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
    ive tryd googling the error cant realy find a solid solution ive tryd adding diffrent SDK library's and just cant seem to crack it thanks in advanced

FIXED:: I dunno why every time i post a problem i fix it 30 minutes later lmao
    Last edited by iownmhckn; 03-16-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i have no clue, why06 u have MSN?

Using D3D to create menu im getting this error
    Code:
    error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
    ive tryd googling the error cant realy find a solid solution ive tryd adding diffrent SDK library's and just cant seem to crack it thanks in advanced

FIXED:: I dunno why every time i post a problem i fix it 30 minutes later lmao
    You have to link the correct libraries otherwise your compiler is going to throw unresolved external errors at you. In this case, I can easily tell you, you forgot to link d3dx9.lib.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

powerfear (03-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9.lib")

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

Void (03-16-2010)

Thanks
    yea david i did i had the wrong d3dx9.lib linkd i needed the x86 of it working on the hoooking method cuz everytime i inject it crashes while loading in a map

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9.lib")

i had that in their it was the linking thanks for the help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i had that in their it was the linking thanks for the help
    Are you saying you had it there and it doesn't work? You probably didn't tell the compiler where to look for libraries. Go in your project settings and add the folder where your libraries are.

I'm not sure but I think you can do:

[php]#pragma comment(lib,"C:\Directory\d3dx9.lib");[/php]

I never tried it..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

powerfear (03-17-2010)

Thanks
    yea i had it there i didnt have it linked to the directory tho now i do i jus gotta figure a way to make it not crash when its injected (the key to all hackers success)