Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thumbs up Warframe - Platinums For $USD (PayPal) | Limited Trades Per Day

Platinums For $USD (PayPal) | Limited Trades Per Day

As the title says I'm selling Platinums and have limited trades per day so if your interested please post a reply on this thread and contact me through my skype id and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Skype ID: bakarangerz *Don't be shy to call me on skype just in case I'm sleeping or afk at the time, thanks*

$4usd = 100 Platinums *For PC Users Only*

*Side note: I will post to inform everyone if I ran out or have restocked on plats so keep an eye out for that*

I would also like to add that after discussing the amount and price that we both agree on, you will need to transfer the $usd through PayPal first then once I've confirm that the $usd is the right amount (and send as a gift), I will trade the Platinums to you through my account's character in game so make sure you haven't used up all of your trades when you want to make your purchases. Oh and please leave your feedback about my services but if you don't want to that's ok too~

I hope we can do business, thanks~

Thanks
    @FOXXYZ Just my opinion here, but I think you will be better off using an OMM for trades like this. Since your account is only a few days old and that you only have 1 post. Btw, a nice OMM is @Astro.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2110701 For This Useful Post:

Astro. (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by 2110701 View Post
    @FOXXYZ Just my opinion here, but I think you will be better off using an OMM for trades like this. Since your account is only a few days old and that you only have 1 post. Btw, a nice OMM is @Astro.
    Your opinion is your opinion but what your doing is breaking the rules here, which is advertising on other user's post. Please stop with the spams. People are just trying to make a living, thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXXYZ View Post
    Your opinion is your opinion but what your doing is breaking the rules here, which is advertising on other user's post. Please stop with the spams. People are just trying to make a living, thanks.
    And how am I breaking the rules here? And this isn't spam, nor is it an actual opinion, to be fair it's the truth. And that sir, is a rule-breaking thing you said, you made a false accusation there...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    And how am I breaking the rules here? And this isn't spam, nor is it an actual opinion, to be fair it's the truth. And that sir, is a rule-breaking thing you said, you made a false accusation there...
    So what are you promoting on my Thread actually? What is OMM anyways? First you said your opinion then you said "nor is it an opinion". So please what gives you the right to start flaming my Thread?

I have 1 more question. Is this really this forum community is like? Bullying new members? If so.. I'm quite sad...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So what are you promoting on my Thread actually? What is OMM anyways? First you said your opinion then you said "nor is it an opinion". So please what gives you the right to start flaming my Thread?

I have 1 more question. Is this really this forum community is like? Bullying new members? If so.. I'm quite sad...
    Just to clarify, an OMM stands for Official Middle Man. This person is a trusted staff on the forums that helps make trades as legit as possible, in this occasion the process of the OMM would be for you to provide the OMM himself with the plat, the other person would pay you then the OMM would give him the plat. Or if the OMM is more trusted, the person would pay him the money, you send plat, then he gives you the money. OMM's are used just as a safe way of trading.

Also you're being very defensive atm, try to relax if you're a serious seller as it will help get sales started and receive vouches etc... There's a thread for OMM, they also have a banner that says Middleman so you know who they are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post

Just to clarify, an OMM stands for Official Middle Man. This person is a trusted staff on the forums that helps make trades as legit as possible, in this occasion the process of the OMM would be for you to provide the OMM himself with the plat, the other person would pay you then the OMM would give him the plat. Or if the OMM is more trusted, the person would pay him the money, you send plat, then he gives you the money. OMM's are used just as a safe way of trading.

Also you're being very defensive atm, try to relax if you're a serious seller as it will help get sales started and receive vouches etc... There's a thread for OMM, they also have a banner that says Middleman so you know who they are.
    Ok thanks~

Thanks
    Ok thanks~
    See, I wasn't being a d*ck, was just doing nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    See, I wasn't being a d*ck, was just doing nice
    Your post is not useful to me. I don't need a Middleman if that's what they are for, no thanks.

Next time send me a msg to my visitor's massages page cause posting "for your info or just my opinions" about whatever is just an excuse to spam and get post counts for your account. <--- Just my opinion here

*Future non related to title posts will be ignored and reported if need be*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, if your interested to buy PLATs please use the skype contact in the first post, thank you~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Bump~ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Bump~ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Bump~ ^