Thanks

Red face CSGO Inventory hack

Hello guy probably this is a stupid question and many people asked! But I trust only this site for informations! Is there any way that you can create or find a hack where you can steal or get weapons to your CSGO inventory? I dont want to steal from others maybe guns like 1$ which nobody cares about! Or is there any way that you can earn skins or stuff like that? Thanks for infos and I am sorry if I offended someone with my stupid question! Also one of my friend had a hack like that and he gain few small skins but then he lost the password and the hack is winrar protected! Imposible to break the password for that winrar file to many characters and too long password was!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant50 View Post
    Hello guy probably this is a stupid question and many people asked! But I trust only this site for informations! Is there any way that you can create or find a hack where you can steal or get weapons to your CSGO inventory? I dont want to steal from others maybe guns like 1$ which nobody cares about! Or is there any way that you can earn skins or stuff like that? Thanks for infos and I am sorry if I offended someone with my stupid question! Also one of my friend had a hack like that and he gain few small skins but then he lost the password and the hack is winrar protected! Imposible to break the password for that winrar file to many characters and too long password was!
    No. The only way you can "steal skins" from other ppl's inv, is by accessing their account and trading their skins to your account, which is illegal.

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

3438C2B033352730362E38224E203137C2B034382730392E302245
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Hello, is this 2018? Please can someone give everybody brain that you can't steal items from someone inventory... Items (Inventory) is stored in Valve Database (ex. MySQL) that means u could max. crack they password and login name to edit those things... Is same for other online games or anything that using some Database Store for Inventory Items...
    Also one of my friend had a hack like that and he gain few small skins but then he lost the password and the hack is winrar protected!
    When u wanna lie about trash then gtfo. You're only making urself being mentally retarded by typing these shits.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    sᴛᴇᴀᴍ | sᴛᴇᴀᴍ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ | ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ | ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sneakyevildogs For This Useful Post:

Fregi (11-26-2018),ItsBl4z3 (11-26-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyevildogs View Post
    Hello, is this 2018? Please can someone give everybody brain that you can't steal items from someone inventory... Items (Inventory) is stored in Valve Database (ex. MySQL) that means u could max. crack they password and login name to edit those things... Is same for other online games or anything that using some Database Store for Inventory Items...

When u wanna lie about trash then gtfo. You're only making urself being mentally retarded by typing these shits.
    Well said LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

(clap)(clap)(clap)

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

Thanks
    This "winrar-protected" hack is almost definitely something you or your "friend" made up. It's quite impossible to create such a hack. The closest thing is to write a chrome extension that detects if a user is using a desktop authy and hijack the session to send a trade offer to a bot. No clue how to create such a thing, if it is even possible, and I wouldn't tell you how even if I did.

Thanks

Thanks for your help and being a dick! I asked here because i dont know these things thats why i asked here but whatever. I am not lying probably my friend does if you say so! Next time be nice or dont even write if you cant! But thanks anyway for the information!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dissonancecs View Post
    This "winrar-protected" hack is almost definitely something you or your "friend" made up. It's quite impossible to create such a hack. The closest thing is to write a chrome extension that detects if a user is using a desktop authy and hijack the session to send a trade offer to a bot. No clue how to create such a thing, if it is even possible, and I wouldn't tell you how even if I did.
    Of course you wouldn t tell me why would you help me anyway????? But thanks for the information! I apreciate the informations but in 2018 everybody is a dick looks like! All the comments are arrogant! I just needed information! whatever thanks anyway

3438C2B033352730362E38224E203137C2B034382730392E302245
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Yeah we are arrogant because, if we said it nice u would continue to asking trash question without thinking about it if is not absolutely bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dissonancecs View Post
    Is possible to steal cookies to get session and have logged account, but it doesn't help much because u still need accept the trade with mobile or e-mail.
    sᴛᴇᴀᴍ | sᴛᴇᴀᴍ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ | ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ | ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ