Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Is there anyway to bypass a HWID ban. tried everything looked everywhere.

Ok, sorry for posting about this when im almost positive its been posted here a hundred times. I have gone through most of the threads but havent seen a legit way to bypass it. Are there any spoofers or anything that are working atm. Mainly looking for a hard drive or motherboard id spoofer. Anyone that can help get me a legit bypass i will pay $$. Just hmu in DMs if its private and ill let you know! Thanks and appreciate the time.

Thanks
    Buying or selling spoofers or anything related to cheating programs or bypassers will result in a permanent ban.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Buying or selling spoofers or anything related to cheating programs or bypassers will result in a permanent ban.
    Very helpful reply in any way.

@OP, just fill out a support ticket and send it to EAC. Ask them to send them their data they have about you and to delete them afterwards, as they are obliged to do that according to newer EU privacy laws. You will need to mention your banned steam IDs for that.
    By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal. - Amanda Young

Need help? Add me xR4E#2253 - English or German

German bypass tutorials on YT: DBDGott

If you want, you can buy me a coke or something - it'll be appreciated. Not required tho.
    Just click here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xMikeV2 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]T-800 (07-16-2018)

Thanks
    Magic word is GDPR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ... Note: Only in the EU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by xMikeV2 View Post
    Very helpful reply in any way.

@OP, just fill out a support ticket and send it to EAC. Ask them to send them their data they have about you and to delete them afterwards, as they are obliged to do that according to newer EU privacy laws. You will need to mention your banned steam IDs for that.
    The only problem is they wont respond quickly right now because many people were abusing it..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Livux View Post
    ... Note: Only in the EU
    The law counts for them as they are in the EU. Didn't hear of a case in which they told a non EU resident that they can't his/her data because of that
    By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal. - Amanda Young

Need help? Add me xR4E#2253 - English or German

German bypass tutorials on YT: DBDGott

If you want, you can buy me a coke or something - it'll be appreciated. Not required tho.
    Just click here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by xMikeV2 View Post
    The law counts for them as they are in the EU. Didn't hear of a case in which they told a non EU resident that they can't his/her data because of that
    Livux is right. I don't know how familiar you are with this law but they have the right to refuse your request if they consider they have an legitimate interest to do so. If you don't like that or think they gave you a bullshit reason, you go to the institution of supervision in your EU country and make a complaint and then they start an investigation. The key words being YOUR EU COUNTRY. US don't have GDPR institutions of supervision where you can form a complaint.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have sent EAC an email on every single account that was banned, including one that was banned as a result of the HWID ban (0 hours of DbD on record, by the way).

The response was the same on every single one of them:

Hello x,

Thank you for contacting us.
    As you have requested, attached to this message is your information related to account (steamID64). The information has been removed from our systems.

Have a great day!
    They took 3-4 business days on two of my accounts, 1 business day on the account with 0 playtime, 2 weeks on my main (the latter of the two arrived today).

Not a single one of the .json files I have received includes anything about HWID, not even the IP address. It's just processor, GPU and Windows version as "last seen hardware", ergo I think they're hiding information on purpose.

Do you seriously think they HWID-unbanned me? I don't personally think that is the case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by WorksEveryTime View Post
    I have sent EAC an email on every single account that was banned, including one that was banned as a result of the HWID ban (0 hours of DbD on record, by the way).

They took 3-4 business days on two of my accounts, 1 business day on the account with 0 playtime, 2 weeks on my main (the latter of the two arrived today).

Not a single one of the .json files I have received includes anything about HWID, not even the IP address. It's just processor, GPU and Windows version as "last seen hardware", ergo I think they're hiding information on purpose.

Do you seriously think they HWID-unbanned me? I don't personally think that is the case.
    As far as I've heard, it actually has been working for people. I just got the email today, but I can't check cause I was never HWID banned to begin with.
    gaming

Thanks
    It's working. I had a ban on my laptop and now it's deleted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

If Dead by Daylight don't have the .json files of you then I think you're safe

Thanks

Why just why? That's your hwid cpu gpu windows version, pcie controller and your main HDD lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    As far as I've heard, it actually has been working for people. I just got the email today, but I can't check cause I was never HWID banned to begin with.
    Checking out the "banHistory" and "lastSeenHardware" part might be of help. I have these two, nothing about motherboard, SSD/HDD or IP.

Quote Originally Posted by TimToys View Post
    If Dead by Daylight don't have the .json files of you then I think you're safe
    They had .json files of every single account, but there was no trace of HWID in them, only irrelevant hardware (CPU and GPU can have the same ID across the same batch) was listed, along with my Windows version and as "lastSeenHardware", not as actual hardware info. The 4th account (on which DbD had only been family-shared on and opened once) was banned not even a day after the 3rd, without having been opened following that 3rd ban.

On a side note, I double-checked by sending a repeat request on an account where the request had been processed already and the response was:

Hello x,

There is currently no information on account (steamID64) in our database.
    Which leads me to believe they either actually delete the info or they coyly pretend to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnye View Post
    It's working. I had a ban on my laptop and now it's deleted
    Was that the same day(s) the information came out in the first place? Because EAC have time and time again wisened up to people working around their increasingly invasive logging methods and it wouldn't surprise me they either flat out lie about deleting all information, or they store hardware through either BHVR or a 3rd party.

In my case the responses arrived after all of this had already blown up so much everyone was drowning them in appeals, I doubt it works anymore and you know, after buying the game and all DLC 3 times I kind of don't want to buy the game again to push my luck.

Oh, by the way, if you want to know what the last numbers in...

"lastSeenHardware": ["Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz", "Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics", "10.0.16299.98", "64-bit"]
    ...mean, it's Windows 10.0 + the build number, which you can find via windows key + R and entering 'winver'.
    Last edited by WorksEveryTime; 07-17-2018 at 09:00 AM. Reason: additional info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    They had .json files of every single account, but there was no trace of HWID in them, only irrelevant hardware (CPU and GPU can have the same ID across the same batch) was listed, along with my Windows version and as "lastSeenHardware", not as actual hardware info. The 4th account (on which DbD had only been family-shared on and opened once) was banned not even a day after the 3rd, without having been opened following that 3rd ban.
    Ah thanks for informing. Because the first time I had removed files with EAC from only 1 account and was instantly banned so I thought maybe Dead By Daylight has logs too with HWID, but then I came to the conclusion that all the accounts needed to be removed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TimToys For This Useful Post:

bambina (07-17-2018)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast