Thread: WH Mine hack

Thanks

WH Mine hack

Hi, I don't know if this is more a tutorial or a release

Found this a while ago and havn't put it to use so may as well release it, basically it's the skill "it's raining mines" for wild hunters, except you can spam the shit out of it, and also control where on the map it goes.

Pros: 1. It doesn't use MP 2. It kills monsters quite well 3. You can control where the mines spawn on the map (if you use the right tools you can simply make mines drop on all monsters while they walk around normally!) 4. Quite sure you can combine this with client-sided vacs such as CSEAX without an autoban (it acts the same way a summon attack would, I believe)

Cons: 1. Can slow your comp down if spammed too fast 2. cannot spawn bombs in the air, they are restricted to footholds

How to: it's quite simple, just record the packet for dropping a mine at a specific spot, then you can spam it as much as you'd like, I recommend auto ccing every 15 seconds or so, or after every group of vacced mobs dies.

An example of the packet: [66 00] [8B 94 AF 00] [D0 14 F9 01] [01 FC FD E2 00] 00 00

The brackets are respectively: header, timestamp, skill ID, and location of where they spawn.

enjoy! BT has a nifty vac in it that works well when combined with this (vac 2.0). Spamming the packet also will not autoban

(LEECHED FROM -Removed By Sketchy) all creadits go to FireV2.
    Last edited by Sketchy; 09-19-2011 at 11:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MongoMark For This Useful Post:

dntkdrla12 (02-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol dude u gota dumb it down. Most people (including me, kinda) don't know what packets are.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicow For This Useful Post:

rim6543 (01-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    A packet is sort of like, information that is passed through a player and a server when you play games. If you have a PE (Packet Editor) you can record the packet of a skill for "Wild Hunters" which is called "its Raining Mines" and spam it on the map without using MP or casting skills. This is helpful for going afk, and not having the need to repot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by unicow View Post
    Lol dude u gota dumb it down. Most people (including me, kinda) don't know what packets are.
    Packets are information sent to the servers. If you mess with packets you're basically hacking.