Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Buying SE services/Refunds (Looking for any item that is valuable)I wanna buy A LOT

Hello my skype is : uchihasasuke1xd

1: I will not go first if you do not have much vouches, i have some myself but they are not even from this site so i don't think they will count much
    *i am not allowed to post a link* but you can search up "lightingxox vouch thread" and it is the first link / i can link it to you on skype.
    2: I have 3-4 different addresses that i would like you to SE an item for me
    3: I am looking for basically any item that has a really high value ( philips diamand care toothbrush/fitbit/iphones/etc) I am looking to buy in big bulk, as for the refunds (amazon/target/walmart) idk idc, but i do not have an amazon account so hopefully you have one at hand to do my refund
    4: Since i am buying bulk i am only looking to buy SE services for 15-25$ and Refunds for 5-10%. Don't highball me.
    5: Don't think you can scam me :P
    6: I can pay in paypal/gamestop certificates. I have more then 200$ on both paypal and gamestop, so money won't be a problem.

This is my first time on this forum if i did anything wrong please inform me, thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingflash View Post
    Hello my skype is : uchihasasuke1xd

1: I will not go first if you do not have much vouches, i have some myself but they are not even from this site so i don't think they will count much
    *i am not allowed to post a link* but you can search up "lightingxox vouch thread" and it is the first link / i can link it to you on skype.
    2: I have 3-4 different addresses that i would like you to SE an item for me
    3: I am looking for basically any item that has a really high value ( philips diamand care toothbrush/fitbit/iphones/etc) I am looking to buy in big bulk, as for the refunds (amazon/target/walmart) idk idc, but i do not have an amazon account so hopefully you have one at hand to do my refund
    4: Since i am buying bulk i am only looking to buy SE services for 15-25$ and Refunds for 5-10%. Don't highball me.
    5: Don't think you can scam me :P
    6: I can pay in paypal/gamestop certificates. I have more then 200$ on both paypal and gamestop, so money won't be a problem.

This is my first time on this forum if i did anything wrong please inform me, thank you.
    added you on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Get yer keurigs here

Edit- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1057973

Also I feel a strange attraction to you so I'll do jawbone trackers for you if ya want toooooo
    Last edited by Degree; 01-05-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    Bump Bump ~ i think i got the philips toothbrushes already, just looking for fitbit and other stuff no ~ will update

Thanks
    Bump!!!!! I still need 4 more fitbit, and 2 more philips toothbrush & other items of course. *I only pay AFTER confirmation*
    Also, please do not highball/try to scam, ive had like 3 scammers added me already (all failed of course ), and there was one dude who was selling like X item that costed 100$ for only 30$ on his his mpgh website, and he tried to sell me an item that is 80$ for like 50$ (and i was buying bulk too) of course i said no.
    Last edited by Kingflash; 01-11-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Too add more info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I can ship u and but u'll have to sell it for me and ill pay u some % so u basically do nothing , though i've to trust you somehow cuz I'll send all ofc, so if u can proof me ur trusted somehow pm me thanks )

Thanks
    Still looking for more items :3 Encounter another scammer #he failed ~ his skype was ooohhwhiteout

Thanks
    Added Skype is tmobileislife

Thanks
    Bump!!! I will pay for even 1-50 Fitbits/ For like 20$ a piece! !!!! I ONLY pay after confirmation, and if you plan to sell bulk to me (like 50 ) then i would like to receive 5 first then we repeat like 10 times . / If it is in one go i will need to wait after it Delievers to my address .

http s://www.redd i*****m/r/rotmgvouches/c omments/3h2fr1/li ghtingxox_vouch_thread/

Thanks
    want to ask u something.. hope u can help me added u

Thanks
    Bump- (Only Paying After Confirmation) #Just bought a fitbit from

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Bump- (Only Paying After Confirmation) #Just bought a fitbit from
    Wolverine! I got you man

Thanks
    Still Looking for much more items

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Still Looking for much more items
    Interested in apple refunds?
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    Interested in apple refunds?
    Yes but do you provide an account for me to refund it on? or do i have to buy an apple product, then message you about the refund

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast