Thanks

Exclamation GHOST RECON WILDLANDS SKILL HACK

I will Be Posting A Skill Hack Once I Find Out If it Is Server-Sided Or What Not. Just Hope the Anti-Cheat Isn't As Powerful

Thanks
    EAC is quite a pain in the arse.
    I had to deal with it while playing RoboCraft 2-3 years ago. It was during that time managable bypassing and injecting packets to the server (more game currency, more shop currency), but got quite bored from that game, since their EAC update ruined every ESP, ammo, etc. hack.

Atm, I doubt that Ubisoft uses the same EAC version from 2-3 years ago, or at least the same framework EAC offered back then.

So ... there is currently no chance bypassing it, without crashing the actual game (disabling the EAC service results into a crash, using the start parameter, which works on WATCH_DOGS 2, also results into a crash). Its hardcoded inside the game client.
    I am done with GTA:O, please be so kindly and don't request any private hacks.

Thanks
    Yea Thats what Im noticing. But I have got crashed but when returning I have all skill points and every location still looking for a way to hack other things like godmode and drones etc. But thanks Bypass would require a 133t hacker