Thread: CAEU Mod APP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

CAEU Mod APP

firstly choobs dont use this post to spam how much you hate me or how i shouldnt get mpgh staff rank.

As the caeu hacks are on the way i thought i would make sure i was first to apply

firstly i know i use to be an ass, always bitching at members and never actually adding to the site, thus i have taken a more layed back aproach to morons now i just send jetamay at them other reasons that i should be caeu mod include the fact ive been here for a good few years. and im 99% sure i am the most active european both on mpgh.net and irc. if you wish to challange me on that do so. also i was the one who went to dave not saying he should make a european hack and section, but asking if there was anyway i could help him with it, obviously i failed at setting my own pc up as a vpn. down to the fact my wireless internet is racist

i then went on to try and secure a vpn for daves use, anyone who did reply either couldnt speak english or didnt know how to access there router/modem, or they simpley didnt belive dave actually asked gg2gg to help.

yea my spelling and grammer sucked which is normaly a requirement in applications. but im mid way though a essay and am enjoying the fact i dont need to take much care when typing

Thanks
    Go for it section needs a mod
    I havent been here long i enjoy the site find some verry usefull stuff here.
    All the best and g luck
    peace steve0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    Firstly[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"],[/COLOR] choobs[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"],[/COLOR] dont use this post to spam how much you hate me or [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]why[/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] shouldn[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]'[/COLOR]t get [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]a MPGH[/COLOR] staff rank.

As the caeu hacks are on the way[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"], [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I [/COLOR]thought [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] would make sure [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] was first to apply[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"].[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Secondly[/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] know [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] use to be an ass, always bitching at members and never actually adding to the site, thus [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] have taken a more layed back aproach to morons now i just send [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]J[/COLOR]etamay at them[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"].[/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]O[/COLOR]ther reasons that i should be caeu mod include the fact [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I'[/COLOR]ve been here for a good few years. and im 99% sure [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] am the most active [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]E[/COLOR]uropean both on mpgh.net and irc. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR]f you wish to chall[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]e[/COLOR]nge me on that[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"],[/COLOR] do so. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]A[/COLOR]lso i was the one who went to dave not saying he should make a [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]E[/COLOR]uropean hack and section, but asking if there was anyway i could help him with it, obviously [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I[/COLOR] failed at setting my own pc up as a vpn. down to the fact my wireless internet is [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]a[/COLOR] racist[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"].[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Then I[/COLOR] went on to try and secure a vpn for daves use, anyone who did reply either couldnt speak [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]E[/COLOR]nglish or didn[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]'[/COLOR]t know how to access the[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]ir[/COLOR] router/modem, or they simpley didn[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]'[/COLOR]t beli[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]e[/COLOR]ve dave actually asked gg2gg to help.

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Y[/COLOR]ea[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"], [/COLOR] my spelling and grammer sucked [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"](and they still suck),[/COLOR] which is normaly a requirement in applications. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]B[/COLOR]ut im mid way though a essay and am enjoying the fact [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]that I[/COLOR] dont need to take much care when typing[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"].[/COLOR]

Woot! This was fun!
    *sigh* I corrected your whole post, and I still dont know what you actually are talking about...
    Q: Why did you correct in pink?
    A: Because he is gay.

EDIT: Hey!!! Not fair!! My quote didn't work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hello.
    I am Windows XP user. I have got modem easy to use. I am playing on CAEU. If you want, i could allow you to access my pc. You can use my pc how long you want. Time is yours. Its no problem for me.So u Need me? Tell.. I can help you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarentina View Post
    Hello.
    I am Windows XP user. I have got modem easy to use. I am playing on CAEU. If you want, i could allow you to access my pc. You can use my pc how long you want. Time is yours. Its no problem for me.So u Need me? Tell.. I can help you.
    cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    GG2GG,if you accept.Tell me.I want help you all time..

Thanks
    woah,man,that kinda sounds gay o.O

Thanks
    what this place needs is a working hack. Then working mods.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
    what this place needs is a working hack. Then working mods.
    And ppl to read properly!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i then went on to try and secure a vpn for daves use, anyone who did reply either couldnt speak english or didnt know how to access there router/modem, or they simpley didnt belive dave actually asked gg2gg to help.
    I waited for half a hour after Dave told me to talk to you on MSN for a response, and you still didn't reply, so I just let it go

@sirmike, no, that's not true.
    Also, when there are official mod apps, I might apply, but I don't like making a whole thread for it..

Thanks
    Well... I don't know if asking for it is gonna make you it.

But still... This section calls mod, and if you have the time to be it, go for it

-Doc-

P.S.: Man, such overuse of "its"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    firstly choobs dont use this post to spam how much you hate me or how i shouldnt get mpgh staff rank.

As the caeu hacks are on the way i thought i would make sure i was first to apply

firstly i know i use to be an ass, always bitching at members and never actually adding to the site, thus i have taken a more layed back aproach to morons now i just send jetamay at them other reasons that i should be caeu mod include the fact ive been here for a good few years. and im 99% sure i am the most active european both on mpgh.net and irc. if you wish to challange me on that do so. also i was the one who went to dave not saying he should make a european hack and section, but asking if there was anyway i could help him with it, obviously i failed at setting my own pc up as a vpn. down to the fact my wireless internet is racist

yea my spelling and grammer sucked which is normaly a requirement in applications. but im mid way though a essay and am enjoying the fact i dont need to take much care when typing
    stay active, post more
    wait till dave comes back
    -end

Thanks
    Sorry, but if you are going to be a mod atleast use proper grammer. Secondly you never added me to MSN messenger when i PM'ed you about having a internet connection via a router (not a wireless connection) and having set up a VPN before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Greg has my support.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    any one who has added me on msn was accepted =.= i had to change my msn like 3 weeks ago. so anyone who added me after that wont be accepted -.-