Thanks

Farming Guide by me.

ineverhack's Farming Guide.

Hi every one today i will tell you how to have a easy farm.
    1. You need to make one accound.

2.If you have 2 computers, open CrossFire on 1st with accound that you want to level up and at 2nd accound you just maded.

3. If you dont have two computers. You can always ask your friend (if you have one) or to ask a random player in CrossFire. Ask him if he want to farm. If he will say yes then tell him to log in with his noob accound that you will farm on him. And tell him the Server, Channel, Room and dont forget to put a password, players can join and you will not be able to farm. When you will finish to farm he will ask you to log in with your noob accound that he will
    farm. Do it. If you dont wonna lose time searching other player with whom to farm.

4.There is one more way to farm its 1000% more easy. But you must have some cash on your credit card. The MPGH CrossFire VIP https://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php (Own that noobish)

5.And one more way is to post a ID and Password (But if you are scared dont do it) on some forum(s) some one will go and change Password! But its OKAY you can always change back.

So when he will change the Password and play on it, level it up, every thing you must do is to change back the Password.

And look what rank you got. 0.o

You can always press the THANKS button if it is helpful .
    Off topic: This is my last post for one week.
    Last edited by ineverhack; 09-29-2009 at 02:48 PM.
    R3spect list:
    vondony
    arunforce
    Dave84311
    reeciboi
    hejsan
    InHuman
    MissSexy
    Toxin
    Enz
    Wolf

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ineverhack For This Useful Post:

owenh1 (09-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well good work like but i was wonde about a program that will run toat a time i know its out there but its so hard to find if u find/make on u will be a good BUT NICE WORK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hmm the 1st and 2nd( I know them), i dont wanna say it is bad, u had some time to think, anyway im just gonna press thanks.. But ita alot easier to just play random matches.