Thanks

Razer Lycosa keyboard

Want to buy a [Social engineered] Razer lycosa Mirror edition or not if not. Not a used one.

Paying $10, Don't give me shit on how its such a low price I've bought one before and I know how easy Razer is to SE but I'm out of practice and not interested in starting again. Don't post shit on how I should do it myself. Don't think I'm "Trusted enough" I've got a sales thread & done many deals or we can use a verified middleman for the money, NOT the keyboard I'm not giving my address out more then once.

You also agree to never store my address after the sales had gone through nor take pictures of it, You can take pictures of the emails & blur my name, Address & any contact details for proof of purchase. NEVER remove any emails from this email.

My skype - xconnorxmcgx

Here's how it works, My terms not yours.

We create a neutral email were we both have access, when I get confirmation email from razer [They do send one] and I see a sent email with my address I will send the money. This is NOT up for discuss, don't add me if yours not happy with this. I will be paying with paypal.

If you successfully SE me a razer lycosa I will buy many more things from you. From more razor products to energy drinks. You will be providing PID and every necessary resource to SE it, I'm just paying.
    Last edited by ConnorMcG; 08-22-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    HAHAHAHAHAHA