Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Question Wondering if this game can be hacked.

Goodgame Empire | Goodgame Studios

It's a flash game, and cheat engine will connect with it. Speedhack doesn't seem to work with it, and nothing I've tried thus far is working so well (not that I'm very experienced). I haven't tried Charles with it, as I'm VERY new to Charles.

I wasn't going to bother asking in the CE forum as people their always just say "online games can't be hacked with CE!" which we all know is bullshit.

Not asking anyone to just hand out cheats or what not (though that would be nice). Just wondering if anyone knows if this game CAN be hacked with CE or another program, as I have came up empty so far.

If this is the wrong place for this post, I apologize and ask that a mod move it to the correct area.

Thanks in advance for any info/assistance!

-Niicho

Thanks
    Almost any game can be hacked with CE, I'll try to look into it. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucia_ View Post
    Almost any game can be hacked with CE, I'll try to look into it. :P
    Yeah, I'm not sure this one can. Not with CE at least (though I'm not a CE expert). I tried altering the numbers themselves, but they revert back even when locked. I tried doing string searches, no good either. Even if you find the strings, when you change them, nothing happens.

I've only used Charles once and couldn't get it to work. I wonder if it would work. I guess I'll use the "how to make a flash trainer" tutorial to see if I can find what variables affect what. I doubt I'll have any luck, but at least I'll be trying and learning instead of just begging for hacks like most lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niicholai View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure this one can. Not with CE at least (though I'm not a CE expert). I tried altering the numbers themselves, but they revert back even when locked. I tried doing string searches, no good either. Even if you find the strings, when you change them, nothing happens.

I've only used Charles once and couldn't get it to work. I wonder if it would work. I guess I'll use the "how to make a flash trainer" tutorial to see if I can find what variables affect what. I doubt I'll have any luck, but at least I'll be trying and learning instead of just begging for hacks like most lol.
    Have you tried finding Pointers and whatnot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What do you mean? I'm very new to flash hacking.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niicholai View Post

For A CE expert you seem to have forgotten than most flash games are server sided, Its like freezing your ammo in a god game.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]