Thread: Internal cheats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Internal cheats

Hello im starting with internals now instead of external and where is the best place to start? i,ve read some sdks and such but its seems a little bit to hard (maybe im just stupid and i just have to dedicate more time to it). and ive heard you can get banned on cs for injectors such as extreme injector.. i've my own injector (watched fleeps tutorial and edited it) so can i get a ban from it? it's a loadlibrary injector, so im just wondering where i can start, and what i should start with and yes i know how to make external cheats (not so good but it works) and some c++ and a little c#.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Moved to the correct section.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

affe2626 (05-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by affe2626 View Post
    Hello im starting with internals now instead of external and where is the best place to start? i,ve read some sdks and such but its seems a little bit to hard (maybe im just stupid and i just have to dedicate more time to it). and ive heard you can get banned on cs for injectors such as extreme injector.. i've my own injector (watched fleeps tutorial and edited it) so can i get a ban from it? it's a loadlibrary injector, so im just wondering where i can start, and what i should start with and yes i know how to make external cheats (not so good but it works) and some c++ and a little c#.
    Internal is no different than external.

Technically you can swap all your RPM and WPM calls with pointers, for example:
    Code:
    DWORD address = 0x...;
    int x = ReadProcessMemory(address);
    to
    DWORD address = 0x...;
    int x = *(int*)address;
    All you are doing externally is reading structures and writing to structures.
    When you are internal you can recreate those structures and you get what people call an SDK.
    For example, an entity has the health at offset 0x4 and team number at offset 0xC (these aren't the real offsets obviously)
    You could make a struct like this
    Code:
    struct Player{
        char unknown_1[4];
        int health;
        char unknown_2[4];
        int teamNum;
    }
    Now you can directly read all those values by getting your entity address and doing
    Code:
    Player* p = (Player*)address;
    If you have any questions regarding my hacks, add me on Discord: Merccy#8314

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merccy2 For This Useful Post:

affe2626 (05-15-2016),ImStyL (05-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post

Code:
    DWORD address = 0x...;
    to
    DWORD address = 0x...;
    int x = *(int*)address;
    When you are internal you can recreate those structures and you get what people call an SDK.
    For example, an entity has the health at offset 0x4 and team number at offset 0xC (these aren't the real offsets obviously)
    Code:
    struct Player{
        char unknown_1[4];
        int health;
        char unknown_2[4];
        int teamNum;
    }
    Now you can directly read all those values by getting your entity address and doing
    Code:
    oh ty ill see what i can do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Code:
    DWORD address = 0x...;
    to
    DWORD address = 0x...;
    int x = *(int*)address;
    Code:
    struct Player{
        char unknown_1[4];
        int health;
        char unknown_2[4];
        int teamNum;
    }
    Code:
    So if i just wanted to make a basic bhop cheat to start with, do i need an sdk or can i just type the offsets and shit to get it working? (probably a very stupid question)
    or is it only easier with an sdk because most code is already written?
    if u could or have time can u just type a basic bhop so i can see how its written and no ill not copypaste it i'll learn :P
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-15-2016 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    So if i just wanted to make a basic bhop cheat to start with, do i need an sdk or can i just type the offsets and shit to get it working? (probably a very stupid question)
    if u could or have time can u just type a basic bhop so i can see how its written and no ill not copypaste it i'll learn :P
    There is no reason to not start out with the sdk as you will be using it in the future anyway. Look at dude719's sdk or the remade version MarkHC posted some time ago. As far as the other stuff goes, there is millions of bases out there to start with and many pieces of good complete code.
    Last edited by CLOOK; 05-15-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Making a simple cheat isn't easier with an SDK as it (in my experience) requires more setup time.

Look at externals and change their read calls to pointer dereferencing and the writes to well a set value of a pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by CLOOK View Post
    There is no reason to not start out with the sdk as you will be using it in the future anyway. Look at dude719's sdk or the remade version MarkHC posted some time ago. As far as the other stuff goes, there is millions of bases out there to start with and many pieces of good complete code.
    There is no reason to start with an sdk for a simple bhop/trigger.
    It is more work to setup.
    There is a larger chance to be detected (hooks)
    It is a lot more error prone.

There is a lot more possible with the SDK but there is not a good reason to use it for something small and simple as it will only complicate stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    okay ill look at it when i learn the basics ty

- - - Updated - - -

oke so its just like a normal external, so can i use something like procmem as i do in external or is it better to do it another way? sorry for asking u dumb questions but i hate to fuck something up and sit there like a dumb pig until i see what i did wrong xD
    Last edited by affe2626; 05-15-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: grammar nazi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    okay ill look at it when i learn the basics ty

- - - Updated - - -

oke so its just like a normal external, so can i use something like procmem as i do in external or is it better to do it another way? sorry for asking u dumb questions but i hate to fuck something up and sit there like a dumb pig until i see what i did wrong xD
    If you use procmem you might as well make an external.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you use procmem you might as well make an external.
    oh okay but ill try to not then lol. now i just c+p'd my external cheat and it worked fine but do i get untrused from loadlibrary injectors? its basically fleeps just some strings edited and i changed dll && process or am i safe ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Making a simple cheat isn't easier with an SDK as it (in my experience) requires more setup time.

Look at externals and change their read calls to pointer dereferencing and the writes to well a set value of a pointer.

There is no reason to start with an sdk for a simple bhop/trigger.
    It is more work to setup.
    There is a larger chance to be detected (hooks)
    It is a lot more error prone.

There is a lot more possible with the SDK but there is not a good reason to use it for something small and simple as it will only complicate stuff.
    Yes, but in the end everyone wants to make a private cheat with all the features right? That's the goal of the most people on here... Why not start out with the sdk in the first place and learn how to code properly so that you don't have to switch over later? Taking the easy way isn't always the best option.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes, but in the end everyone wants to make a private cheat with all the features right? That's the goal of the most people on here... Why not start out with the sdk in the first place and learn how to code properly so that you don't have to switch over later? Taking the easy way isn't always the best option.
    okay ill try to code with an sdk then but, which injector doesnt i get untrusted of?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    okay ill try to code with an sdk then but, which injector doesnt i get untrusted of?
    None. All public inj are untrusted. Male your own LoadLib injector and keep it to yourself. Its not that hard.

Thanks
    None. All public inj are untrusted. Male your own LoadLib injector and keep it to yourself. Its not that hard.
    Wrong! I have tested Xenos with manual mapping and injecting in main menu, no bans!

@affe2626 I suggest you start with MarkHC's base. It is very simple to use and has almost everything you would need.
    Last edited by 4773n0x; 05-16-2016 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes i have my own load library, watched fleeps tutorial and changed all strings and just edited some random things and made it work for all games, do u think it'll work? Ive used it for other games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4773n0x View Post
    Wrong! I have tested Xenos with manual mapping and injecting in main menu, no bans!

@affe2626 I suggest you start with MarkHC's base. It is very simple to use and has almost everything you would need.
    Okay I'll maybe try if my injector gives me untrusted , how long have u been using xenos?

- - - Updated - - -

And also, if i make my injector Polyloader compatible, swaplines, blocks junkcode etc do u think i'll make it almost completely undetected?
    Last edited by affe2626; 05-16-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast