Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

The Truth about OW/Vac/Untrusted.

Hello.

I want to make this thread to make a point in some aspect that one or another aren't the same.

Untrusted;
    This is NOT a Overwatch or VAC. Correction; Its caused by the bad memory/offset within the hack (read more about this by other people replies).

There's no true article regarding to how or what is actually causing the ban, you can't find it out steam or any other search engine you can try, so searching for answers on Google is kind of useless.

Overwatch;
    This is a ban which caused by You hacking in a competitive game as of Valve's official matchmaking server, you're not getting this kind of ban from anywhere else as of Casual, Deathmatch, arms race, demolition and so forth, YOU can't get this ban from a deathmatch server which has team kill enabled because its not actually competitive (even though it says so when you are loading up the map where you're going to play it, which should be fixed by Valve who develops this game). It disables trading system, you being unable to play in matchmaking and it removes your competitive wins and rank.

Other players who do overwatch are convicting you for hacking, its not done by game developers.

VAC;
    Its caused by running hacks while playing the game as of in a mode ACTIVATED you can run a hack in the background while not using it (trust me, I've ran some tests with my older accounts), now those accounts are banned and been banned for a long time now and I don't use any hacks any more.

To keep yourself protected from Vac ban, please do following;
    Download a protector ([1]) and protect the exe you are using, do this with ANY cheat you are using, this is NOT a way to bypass the VAC but it limits your chance on getting one, but in order to protect you from getting a overwatch ban then DO NOT STAY OBVIOUS

About untrusted though, I'm unsure but the only way is to NOT modify or configure your local files, however editing your in-game font wont cause you to have untrusted.

YOU can have a overwatch yourself as of you can convict someone for cheating or any other behavior, in order to do that you need at least rank Gold Nova or higher with 150 Wins without ANY reports of you griefing, hacking, abusive voice/text chat.

This thread may or may not be accurate.

When you see this on your profile:

I cannot get any pictures on how they look like in game, but its similar.

Why I made this thread? Reasons down below:
    Q:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenisokay
    Is "Global Cooldown: Account is untrusted" (In red) vac or overwatch?
    A:
    Quote Originally Posted by DogathekidTR
    overwatched
    That above is completely wrong answer and don't ever do that.

You can read more about these kinds of things from here: [1][2]

Any kinds of edits and requests can be forwarded TO me and I ask the mod edit the thread especially when the edit button NO longer works.
    So please reply to the thread or send me a PM if you need something to be edited/added/removed.

Thank you so much for reading this and have a wonderful day, stay safe and keep your account safe.
    Last edited by Venom; 09-28-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - 09-09-2024
    Steam Minion - 09-09-2024 - On going

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venom For This Useful Post:

Denver710Dabber (10-01-2015),jesus464 (09-28-2015),randomguyrandomlife (05-21-2016),xAnimation (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Untrusted ban is different from OW and VAC (YELLOW)

You took a vac for been Untrusted, What Untrusted means? Means that you did some "shit" in the hack like the aimbot / rcs using wrong, or maybe the developer of the hack did something wrong in the code (probably in aimbot / rcs) like don't checking angles, smoothing angles this things (;
    Contact with me in any question...

Hi (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri308 View Post
    Untrusted ban is different from OW and VAC (YELLOW)

You took a vac for been Untrusted, What Untrusted means? Means that you did some "shit" in the hack like the aimbot / rcs using wrong, or maybe the developer of the hack did something wrong in the code (probably in aimbot / rcs) like don't checking angles, smoothing angles this things (;
    If you can read, it clearly says undrusted isn't VAC or its OW. and as I clearly said there's no article regarding to untrusted, it has something to do on heavily modifying the game files and shit, it really doesn't specify that it has anything to do with hacks, but I guess good trying to explain on something which nobody really knows anything about.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post

If you can read, it clearly says undrusted isn't VAC or its OW. and as I clearly said there's no article regarding to untrusted, it has something to do on heavily modifying the game files and shit, it really doesn't specify that it has anything to do with hacks, but I guess good trying to explain on something which nobody really knows anything about.
    Heyo, calm down m8, I just explained, and just a correction, not caused modifiying "game files" like "old" hacks that replaces the texture on Cs:GO (It stills dont give a ban, just a error and u will have to re-validate your files) but is caused from bad writing on memory process (that's the main reason for a untrusted ban)

I think there is no other way to getting untrusted without a bad coded hack or something like bad usage of the hack
    Contact with me in any question...

Hi (:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhY'z For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Venom (09-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri308 View Post
    Heyo, calm down m8, I just explained, and just a correction, not caused modifiying "game files" like "old" hacks that replaces the texture on Cs:GO (It stills dont give a ban, just a error and u will have to re-validate your files) but is caused from bad writing on memory process (that's the main reason for a untrusted ban)

I think there is no other way to getting untrusted without a bad coded hack or something like bad usage of the hack
    Oh, I've never had untrusted that's why I put "There's no true article regarding to how or what is actually causing the ban, you can't find it out steam or any other search engine you can try, so searching for answers on Google is kind of useless." and made up some shit about it xD

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i think java is better than c--

Thanks
    Untrusted is writing invalid angles and sometimes caused by writing to wrong offsets afaik

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzedWuzzed View Post
    i think java is better than c--
    Is that relevant to this thread? I don't think so.

Thanks
    Just so you know your theory on untrusted is wrong ^^.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by rwby View Post
    Just so you know your theory on untrusted is wrong ^^.
    I think he was pretty aware about it right after he got comments about in-case you don't read other comments then I don't know what to say really

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Is that relevant to this thread? I don't think so.
    It is, with java you can't get a vac ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    @420skid420, you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by 420skid420 View Post
    It is, with java you can't get a vac ban.
    Actually, that's wrong... You can get banned with any kind of hack, whatever if its coded in Java or not... So don't spread rumors.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Actually, that's wrong... You can get banned with any kind of hack, whatever if its coded in Java or not... So don't spread rumors.
    Actually no, Untrusted is basically what me and alot of other people would call the MM Anti-Cheat example if you have a rage aimbot and you don't clamp angles boom untrusted. If you have anti-aim and you dont clamp angles boom untrusted. Detected injector? Untrusted. Alot of shit can cause untrusted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by rwby View Post
    Actually no, Untrusted is basically what me and alot of other people would call the MM Anti-Cheat example if you have a rage aimbot and you don't clamp angles boom untrusted. If you have anti-aim and you dont clamp angles boom untrusted. Detected injector? Untrusted. Alot of shit can cause untrusted.
    Why did you quote a wrong post in first place? Should it be this one "I think he was pretty aware about it right after he got comments about in-case you don't read other comments then I don't know what to say really " please, next time direct your reply to right quote not the wrong one.

Edit: Because it literally made me confused as fuck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast