So I've been using Apple products for years now and an issue I run in with them that involves botting is prioritizing the processes/task. I found that the software I use becomes sluggish when I push it to the background when I want to work on something with a bot running in the background.

If you have encountered this issue, fear not! For I believe that I have found a solution to our troubles(heheh)!

The fix consists of prioritizing our botting softwares application task overs others explicitly, tread carefully if you'd like:

1. Open up terminal.app(command + space, search "terminal" and hit enter)

2. Find the PID/Process-ID that is assigned to our instance; I personally like to use "top" to find the PID followed by displaying the individual process with
Code:
"ps -fl C -YOUR_PID"
You will want to take note of the "NI" column and its value, as this is where the **current priority stands for our process. There is a -20 to 20 range in which we can choose our integer-value from, the lower the value means the higher the priority given to our process. You needn't choose -20, you might actually run into some problems if you decide to use a value below -10(which is the value I used!).

3. This next step requires that you have an administrator's password on hand since we're using the "sudo" command. Here we will actually reassign the priority of our process with
Code:
sudo renice -n value -p YOUR_PID
If you're hesitant to do this, then run a virtual environment and perform it there with an arbitrary process.