Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Lightbulb Learn Reading Packet Spammer & Packet Tamperer

Hi everyone , im here to ask about how to Learn reading the packet tamperer and using it on packet spammer

I already learn about the packet tamperer that can read the server message and the client. Whenever i tried to send the packet again as the packet from server i got, it wont work , and sometime, i read the packet tamperer , move it to notepad+ and i tried to read them, then i get, the ID item, MonID, etc. I think that must be usefull for the packet spammer, so i tried to make a packet spammer by myself, with looking the packet spammer that already made by anybodty else out there, i tried to configure it out with my packet spammer, i think there is a command to packet spammer likes ,

1. DropItems
    2. GetQuest
    3. AcceptQuest

etc. ( I dont know a lot da hehe )

But i sure this mean a lot, and the packet should be like this %xt%zm%(Command)%MapId%IdQuest%

AM i correct?
    if no please tell me how to make packet spammer by my own, and how to use packet spammer, how to create a packet spammer.

I NEED A TEACHER BRUH

*PS: Im using Grimoire 3.8+
    Last edited by Blacklotus007; 04-18-2020 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks
    The format of packet code depends on what function it will do. For example, "%xt%zm%gar%1%26%a1>m:6,aa.m:7%wvz%" will be sent to server (by the client) when you do any kind of skills to the monster wheter if it's auto attack or skill.
    Another example of packet is Cell Jump. Ex. :%xt%zm%moveToCell%74189%Enter%Spawn%. Unlike skill's packet format, this is a bit easy to understand. The "74189" is some sort of user id which normally change everytime you log in (or any other cases).

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklotus007 View Post
    how to make packet spammer by my own
    No, you can't make your own packet code (invent a new one that cannot be recognize by the server) but you can change the values of some packets that can be recognize by the server. Ex: I'm at citadel and I want to go directly to the portal without any hassle of clicking, but sad to say I don't have the packet for that but I have a spare packet in Enter (%xt%zm%moveToCell%74189%Enter%Spawn%). So what will I do is change the "Enter" to m22 (because that's where the portal is) and change the "Spawn" pad to "Left" in order for me not to get stucked in the middle. I can either use packet spammer (in grimoire and rbot) and send the packet code once OR I can use packet tamperer (packet interceptor in rbot) to send the packet code to server.

The rule will apply to every packets but in different format.

how to use packet spammer
    how to create a packet spammer.
    Packet Spammer's function comes from the word itself, spammer. It basically sends packet in the server multiple times (or until you stop) with a delay to avoid being disconnected or getting banned (in the worse case). One of the best uses of it is in fishing. I already made a tutorial of it (My started thread here) on how to use it maybe in that way, you'll get an idea on how to use packet spammer.
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Discord: floobyy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

Blacklotus007 (04-18-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Use the packet logger instead of packet tamperer. It's the easiest way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobFloob View Post
    The format of packet code depends on what function it will do. For example, "%xt%zm%gar%1%26%a1>m:6,aa.m:7%wvz%" will be sent to server (by the client) when you do any kind of skills to the monster wheter if it's auto attack or skill.
    Another example of packet is Cell Jump. Ex. :%xt%zm%moveToCell%74189%Enter%Spawn%. Unlike skill's packet format, this is a bit easy to understand. The "74189" is some sort of user id which normally change everytime you log in (or any other cases).

No, you can't make your own packet code (invent a new one that cannot be recognize by the server) but you can change the values of some packets that can be recognize by the server. Ex: I'm at citadel and I want to go directly to the portal without any hassle of clicking, but sad to say I don't have the packet for that but I have a spare packet in Enter (%xt%zm%moveToCell%74189%Enter%Spawn%). So what will I do is change the "Enter" to m22 (because that's where the portal is) and change the "Spawn" pad to "Left" in order for me not to get stucked in the middle. I can either use packet spammer (in grimoire and rbot) and send the packet code once OR I can use packet tamperer (packet interceptor in rbot) to send the packet code to server.

The rule will apply to every packets but in different format.

Packet Spammer's function comes from the word itself, spammer. It basically sends packet in the server multiple times (or until you stop) with a delay to avoid being disconnected or getting banned (in the worse case). One of the best uses of it is in fishing. I already made a tutorial of it (My started thread here) on how to use it maybe in that way, you'll get an idea on how to use packet spammer.

nice info !

yeah i dont mean to make my "own" packet spammer, its like, i make the code to share to other's or just for my self consumption. etherwise, i wanna ask, i got the Hedgemaze Packet spammer , and the packet was written like this

%xt%zm%acceptQuest%20135%5301%
    %xt%zm%getMapItem%20135%4680%
    %xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%20135%5301%-1%false%wvz%

which the "AcceptQuest" is the command , and i dont know what the code next, but i know that 5301 is the idQuest
    and also that getMapitem. is that 20135 a MAP ID ? or what ? because only that code make me wonder, what is that code means.

i really apreciate your comment dude, i really need a guru

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biyaaay View Post
    Use the packet logger instead of packet tamperer. It's the easiest way.
    Yep, i just try the Packet logger on Rbot, Rbot i think better than grimoire, but , i still new on this bot

Thanks
    which the "AcceptQuest" is the command , and i dont know what the code next, but i know that 5301 is the idQuest
    and also that getMapitem. is that 20135 a MAP ID ? or what ? because only that code make me wonder, what is that code means.
    That's also some sort of temporary user id which changes everytime you login. You can put any five digit numbers in that and no error will happen. Maybe it is added for debugging purposes or idunno.

i just try the Packet logger on Rbot
    There's also a grimoire version which is called packet sniffer. Both of them do the same function.

Also, grimoire is extremely different to Rbot. Rbot requires a bit of knowledge about C# (which is what I see as microsoft java) in order to make a script, unlike grimoire where you can just click some buttons then save.
    Last edited by NoobFloob; 04-18-2020 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Added more infos
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Discord: floobyy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

Blacklotus007 (04-19-2020)

Thanks
    well, wut do u want to do with that ?
    u could DM me, i'll explain in Indonesian for u

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KurokoShinichi For This Useful Post:

Blacklotus007 (04-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    That's also some sort of temporary user id which changes everytime you login. You can put any five digit numbers in that and no error will happen. Maybe it is added for debugging purposes or idunno.

Also, grimoire is extremely different to Rbot. Rbot requires a bit of knowledge about C# (which is what I see as microsoft java) in order to make a script, unlike grimoire where you can just click some buttons then save.
    That ID is just a gimmick right ? btw , when i search for some packet spammer that already share on public , like hedgemaze, or etherelse, that only need the 1 item temporary quest right ? bcs whenever i tried to make thoose packet spammer on quest that must have 10 temp item or less, it can't be undone, and whenever i tried to find the TempID Item its not match with the packet, Ex. The Packet spammer on Hedgemaze be like

%xt%zm%getMapItem%20135%4680% where the 4680 is the ID TempItem, but when i sniff that with packet sniffer, that not match with the sniffer database, so any idea? why the ItemIDTemporary sniffer is different? or what?

#Sorry for my bad explain in english

here's also a grimoire version which is called packet sniffer. Both of them do the same function.

Yeahh i just knew that bruh, grimoire have packet sniffer.