Thanks

Question How to get a logitech script macro that cannot be detected by MOSS or ESL Anti-cheat

so i play rainbow six siege and i have a scrip that is amazing for no recoil and little shake. I am also working to make or find a script that gives no recoil and no shake to make it seem like nothing suspicious is happening. But im nervous to use it because when i play in tournaments or on siege I dont want battle eye or Moss to catch me. Is is possible to run this script without moss detecting a macro or an anti cheat? or is there an alternative way to do this??

Also i can paste my script if anyone wants it just reply.

Thanks
    Hi, can you share your script please ?

Thanks
    Can you please share your script?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can you share the script?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by indabro4tw View Post
    so i play rainbow six siege and i have a scrip that is amazing for no recoil and little shake. I am also working to make or find a script that gives no recoil and no shake to make it seem like nothing suspicious is happening. But im nervous to use it because when i play in tournaments or on siege I dont want battle eye or Moss to catch me. Is is possible to run this script without moss detecting a macro or an anti cheat? or is there an alternative way to do this?
    Sorry about the necropost but BE can't detect Logitech macros. I would've been banned ages ago if it could.
    Easiest thing to do would be download moss and run it while playing with your macro. After 30-ish minutes, open the log file and check for your macro.
    My personal script doesn't show up in my moss log so logitech macros seem to be safe.

ESL Anti Cheat is a whole different story and I have no idea how it works.
    Last edited by HighlandDirk; 11-09-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks
    odd that moss can't detect your logitech macro seems like what it should be for lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    MOSS is supposed to detect macros. A siege pro was caught using a macro that spammed "4" with 120ms intervals in his MOSS file.
    My file says there were "multiple detections" with timestamps and a single screencap for each time, but no button input log.
    A single screencap isnt going to expose a recoil macro so unless my MOSS was bugged, logitech mouse macros seem safe.