Thanks

Are there parts of the csgo client and dlls that you can safely hook without ban risk

I was going through log files and saw that the ESEA client hooks into the csgo.exe process and some of it's dll's and no one has gotten a VAC ban for using ESEA, as far as I know. I know they force client commands in console and are able to get what server the user is connecting to and disconnect them as well as detect if the user makes any changes to the convars that they are forcing through the client console commands. Also, they can show text in the chat only visible to the user.

My main question is, are there any aspects of the csgo client and dlls that you can safely hook and force data through, like a client console command or anything else stated above that ESEA does, without risk of a VAC ban, and if so how?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TrapKing; 04-12-2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Missed a word

Thanks
    Anyone know?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No hooking is safe, it'll lead to a ban no matter what. Just make your own cheat be creative etc. You'll be much safer than using public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Its save to hook functions via the vTables, directX endscene Hook might be detected. However VAC is not enebled on esea.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondcoding View Post
    No hooking is safe, it'll lead to a ban no matter what. Just make your own cheat be creative etc. You'll be much safer than using public.
    You have no clue what you just said. If no hooking was safe then cheats would get you banned. But then you said make your own cheat and be creative. How can he make his own cheat if no hooking is safe

Thanks
    If I disable, VAC on a server, using -insecure I assume, does it not check signatures and such (aka disables vac) on the client end? or is there a way to force VAC off on the client, again I assume -insecure, through hooks? Like is there any up to date CSGO SDK's that would enable me to do this?

Also as a side question, which SDK should I use for CSGO? I've seen the one from the "How to code internals for CSGO" video, but it doesn't seem like it was updated in a while. Which leads to my last question, does the CSGO SDK that I use need to be updated after every update and how would one go about doing that?

Sorry for the enormous amount of questions, and thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Dont use big sdks. Make your own. Use it to learn but dont base your whole project around a 200 file sdk.

and insecure will not get you banned if you use cheats. You can not disable VAC either. you have two choices one use your cheat in insecure and not risk a ban or use it in online and risk a ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah, this has been solved already.

/Solved & closed.