Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

White Lotus Setup + Source Tips + Nexus Download

What you will want/need:

Visual Studio 2015
    MySQL Workbench or XAMPP. I recommend XAMPP.
    HeidiSQL (Optional if using xampp, but if using workbench then you need this)
    Yogda
    The Source Files
    Port Forwarded Router/Hamachi/VPS If wanting to release and make public
    If not, then change the IP(s) to 127.0.0.1 to play localhost and only you can connect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to:

First, download the source

IF USING WORKBENCH:
    When downloading, make username 'root' and password 'botmaker' (or something else, but make sure you memorize it! you will need it to access the db via HeidiSQL!) when downloaded, Open workbench, create a db, go to import/export, import the struct.sql which is in GameObjects folder.

IF USING XAMPP:
    Run Apache, MySQL, and Filezilla, then type localhost in the url bar in your browser, you should be on a xampp browser type of thing, click on the Security tab, make the user and password just like stated above^^

Hit your enter key to load and save it

Now X out of the security page, and then go back to the ' localhost ' homepage, click on PhpMyAdmin tab, it might ask you to log in, log in using the details you put into Security.

Click import tab on the top, click browse, choose the struct.sql in the GameObjects folder

Now once that is done, you can either access the db (to rank people, add news, etc.) through PhpMyAdmin OR HeidiSQL. I recommend using HeidiSQL, it's more organized imo.

If using HeidiSQL, just open it, create db, log in using the user and password you made in workbench or xampp

XAMPP NOTE: Only MySQL needs to be running on the control panel when running ConServer and ServerEngine (server and wserver)

Now you are done with the set up

Now lets get into the server editing

Open the WhiteLotus.sln in the source folder via Visual Studio 2015

Go in ConServer>Char>List.cs, scroll down until you find the line of code where it shows the server name Internal, and under it it will show an ip, change the Internal to whatever you want the name to display as on your clients server list, and change the ip to your ip if port forwarded, or vps ip or hamachi ip, or if playing alone, then 127.0.0.1 (localhost ip)

Go in GameObjects>database.cs find the line of code
    Code:
                con = new MySqlConnection("Server=127.0.0.1;Database=rotmg;uid=root;password=");
    and next to password=, input the password you used when setting up workbench/xampp
    NOTE: NOT DONE YET.
    Kushala the sneaky bastard made max client connect limit 1!
    Navigate to ServerEngine>Realm>RealmManager.cs
    Find this line of code
    Code:
    public const int MAX_CLIENT = 1;
    just change the '1' to like 100 or something, whatever number you make it, is however amount of people can be on the server at once.

Now for the CLIENT!
    Open yogda, when open, open up the client in the source folder named AGC!
    In the search bar, search for the IP 192.168.0.67 and change that to the ip your server is using and then click the little button with like a sd card icon kinda thing on it to save it, a box saying a file named AGC-New.swf has been saved if it worked, if that box doesnt show up, it didnt save!

Navigate (IN FOLDER, NOT IN VISUAL STUDIO) to bin>debug then go in ConServer, run ConServer.exe as admin, then go back to debug, go in ServerEngine, run ServerEngine.exe
    Open client via Flash Projector/Browser, play.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Some tips/side notes
    -----------------------------
    When making an account, it will ask for email, make that your USERNAME, not email. Don't know why it says email, it will just give an 'Invalid email' message if you type an actual email. Its club based, doesn't use email at registry.

Character maxed stats are lower/higher then original prod maxed stats

Rank 0 is player, Rank 1 is Game Master, Rank 2 is Admin, Rank 3 is Project Leader / Owner

GIVE COMMAND IS /gift NOT /give

In the guild hallway in nexus, there is a guild chronicle, not a guild register, so you will need to replace that with guild register by editing the map
    Ill drop a rar with a jm and wmap of a nexus.
    (ONLY IF USING THIS SOURCE YOU CAN USE THIS MAP (i manually edited the merchants adding in 'mtype:...;mcost:...;mcur...' so if using another source it may cause problems if your xmls use different IDs)

Changing realm name? In VS navigate to ServerEngine>Realm>RealmManager.cs
    and fine this line of code
    Code:
            public static List<string> realmNames = new List<string>() //using spaces in realm names doesn't work
    and right under that there will be realm names in quotations, if you want one permanent realm name, erase all except one and just change the name, if you want to rotate/random generated names, change the names of a few/lot/however many of them you want.

Hmm. Vault Price?
    Navigate to ServerEngine>Realm>Entities>SellableObject.cs
    Find this line of code
    Code:
                if (objType == 0x0505)  //Vault chest
    and under that will be the default price, change it to your fitting. And also under the price will be the currency which is in Gold, replace Gold with Fame!

Char slots+ Starting fame and gold?? That is client sided work and there is a tut on it! But heres a tip, go in GameObjects>database.cs, CTRL+F for 100 and it will bring you to the line of code that determines the starting fame and gold, the '100, 100, 0, 0' is StartFame, TotalFame, StartGold, TotalGold, change both the 100's to however much fame you want everyone to start out with, and the same with both the 0's but gold instead, But like I said, for char slots, since they cost 1000 gold each, It's easier to just give everyone 13000 starting gold so they can buy 13 more char slots(1 for each class)! (Its a pserv, char slots should be free anyways!) (Note: You will find a charslotprice in database.cs, but changing that to 0 will just cause people to get negative gold if they bought it)

Want colored chat but don't want to edit client?
    This will only make ranked 1 or higher players have the colored chat, if you want ALL players to have it, change the 1 in
    Code:
                        if (Client.Account.Rank > 1)
    to 0!
    (This also removes the dollar sign from your name when ranked!)
    In ServerEngine>Realm>Entities>Player>Player.Chat.Cs
    find this line of code
    Code:
                        string chatColor = "";
                            chatColor = "$"; 
                        else if (Client.Account.Rank == 1)
                            chatColor = "";
    and replace with
    Code:
                        string chatColor = "";
                            chatColor = "#";
                        else if (Client.Account.Rank == 1)
                            chatColor = "#";

NOTE: HE UPDATES THE SOURCE ON ****** SO SOME OF THESE SIDE NOTES MAY NOT APPLY ANY MORE, IT ALL DEPENDS WHEN YOU DOWNLOADED THE SOURCE!

And heres the nexus and how to swap it with the crappy default one!

When downloading the rar file, you will find, a nexus.jm and a nexus.wmap, you are going to want to take that nexus.jm, drag it in ServerEngine>Realm>Worlds and it will ask you if you want to replace the one thats already in there, click yes.
    Same with the .wmap
    After doing that, if not already, open the WhiteLotus.sln and rebuild the solution.

(What this nexus includes? Realm region, Spawn Region, Vault, Character Switcher, Guild Hall Portal, Guild REGISTER, and not Guild CHRONICLE (default nexus has Guild Chronicle instead of register, guild chronicle is what is in the guild hall that shows member and rank list and guild fame, silly kushala)
    Removed name changer because eh who wants a pserver where people are changing their names and trolling and making it all confusing.. Only staff should be allowed and they will have the /name command anyways
    And added a huge shop, ALL tops (including ALL ubrings), ALL untiered abilities/most untiered weapons and armors/robes/leathers and rings)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1436242167/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8701c465d285c1

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-06-2015 at 10:25 PM.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

aliampolizzi (12-29-2016),Anfe56 (07-06-2015),Ayakamae (05-06-2019),B3CLAWED (07-16-2015),batata190 (09-29-2018),D7oom4Ever (07-13-2015),darken024 (03-07-2018),derickfls (07-10-2015),Dull (08-18-2015),Epic942 (07-29-2016),fogmask (04-21-2016),gageman088 (02-07-2018),hamzanasab11 (04-28-2016),Jamirolinchen88 (11-16-2015),JehovasNES (08-21-2018),Joe Schmoe (08-29-2017),Kataror (06-06-2016),logisrad5 (07-23-2015),Luis (07-22-2015),monoftw (05-13-2018),oskuzz123 (03-12-2016),paulito25 (07-13-2015),Paulius231 (12-17-2019),PersicoEthan (05-14-2017),RotmgSyahid (12-16-2015),samgabes (05-13-2023),SkrillexGamer (02-12-2017),smalldude (07-08-2015),SuiteTalon (05-02-2020),tamas0821 (08-09-2015),The 7th Hokage (02-20-2016),Thepolake (05-08-2016),Turando (07-16-2015),USAidiot (07-12-2015),x4fury (05-30-2017),your_mom_ (02-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OR you can just re-download my source.

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Threadstarter
    &quot;1v1 rust qs only kid&quot;
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    OR you can just re-download my source.
    I mean, after seeing this you probably updated some of the bugs/mistakes I mentioned, I also told you them on Skype yesterday.
    But no matter what you do to the source, it wont change the way of setting it up to play it, so that will still come in handy for people who want to use the source.

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Update: Gold merchant/button is buggy, I advise making nothing cost gold OR removing the gold merchant from nexus & make char slots cost fame/free because if someone buys gold but doesnt actually pay and cancel, it will give them a ton of gold still.

Thanks
    It's a pretty messy source ;_; tried it out,the raids are just the normal mob,same behav and they just buffed in hp,and dmg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Club599 source still is the universe base xD ( even I like very much the client.. but heed hard edit xD )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I did all the steps, but it says the load error retrying thing.

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BiennGaming View Post
    I did all the steps, but it says the load error retrying thing.
    1) ConServer.exe is not running
    2) The IP of client is wrong
    3) Hamachi is not open (If your server is linked with hamachi IP)
    4) Firewall
    Could be one of those

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i guess you can say this tutorial is.....
    riigged.

no? okay
    any news on dj manual knees?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Uhm...
    How To Make Yourself Owner...
    Yep I Don't Know That Shame On Me ...

- - - Updated - - -

And Maybe Could You Make All Command List?
    And /Gift Command Don't Work /Give Same

Thanks
    I does not find "192.168.0.67" in AGC.swf

EDIT: NVM
    Last edited by Dragoonyan; 07-09-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFsl33t View Post
    Uhm...
    How To Make Yourself Owner...
    Use heidisql and edit your accounts rank to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonyan View Post
    I does not find "192.168.0.67" in AGC.swf
    Clients IP is now 127.0.0.1:8888

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    1) ConServer.exe is not running
    2) The IP of client is wrong
    3) Hamachi is not open (If your server is linked with hamachi IP)
    4) Firewall
    Could be one of those
    None of those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BiennGaming View Post
    None of those.
    Screenshot and post any errors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    When downloading, make username 'root' and password 'botmaker' (or something else, but make sure you memorize it! you will need it to access the db via HeidiSQL!) when downloaded, Open workbench, create a db, go to import/export, import the struct.sql which is in GameObjects folder.
    How do I create a db?

Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    Screenshot and post any errors.
    sorry I had to start all over again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast