Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[TUT]Unban Hardware Ban!!!

1. First you will need my PB hardware spoofer. Get it from here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock/65...e_spoofer.html

2. Second, get a MAC spoofer. I like to use Mac Spoofer 2006. You can get it from here: https://www.simtel.net/product.php%5B...D%5Dsimtel.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you know how, disable SMART for Hard Drive located in your computer BIOS settings. This is not an option in every pc. If you are not familiar with the BIOS, you may want to avoid this option <or> seek help from someone who is familiar with pc’s.

2. Change your MAC address. Open up MAC Spoofer 2006 and make sure where it says "Select Network Addapter" that you select your internet card that you use for the internet. There should usually only be one option there. Now where it shows the empty boxes, fill them in from how it is up above where it says M A C. But after that, change the 2nd and 4th columns to something else. Then click "Spoof MAC". Keep the window open.

Now go to your network connections folder and disable your internet by right clicking on your internet icon and clicking disable. After that, reenable it by right clicking and clicking enable.
    Now click on start, then run, then type cmd. Now in command prompt type
    "ipconfig /all" without quotes. It should bring up a list. Find "Physical Address" and to the right it should show your MAC to how you spoofed it (the changed 2nd and 4th columns). Congrats you have spoofed your MAC. If it was successfully spoofed, you can exit out of the MAC spoofer. If the MAC is still the same (before you spoofed it) repeat step 2.

3. Now after your MAC is spoofed, open up Warrock with my Hardware Spoofer. The game should now be playable. Make sure you use the Hardware Spoofer every single time you get on warrock (even if your not hacking) other wise you won't be able to play.

*NOTE* If you are still banned but your MAC is spoofed and your using my HW Spoofer, try doing Step 1. There's a chance it will work for you then. If not, you will just have to buy new hardware.

ALSO From now on, ALWAYS use my HW Spoofer when you play so you wont get HW banned again.

One More Thing
    Your MAC will still be spoofed even after you restart your comp or disable your internet or anything. To restore your original MAC just open up the MAC Spoofer 2006 and click restore. Then just restart your internet and your MAC will be back to normal.

TELL ME IF THIS WORKS! IT WORKED FOR ME
    Last edited by xxpagxx; 04-19-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    Nice now even the noobs can play with HW bans

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    nice thankyou

Thanks
    yeah i spent forever trying to figure out how HW bans work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpagxx View Post
    1. First you will need my PB hardware spoofer. Get it from here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock/64...e_spoofer.html

2. Second, get a MAC spoofer. I like to use Mac Spoofer 2006. You can get it from here: https://www.simtel.net/product.php%5B...D%5Dsimtel.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you know how, disable SMART for Hard Drive located in your computer BIOS settings. This is not an option in every pc. If you are not familiar with the BIOS, you may want to avoid this option <or> seek help from someone who is familiar with pc’s.

2. Change your MAC address. Open up MAC Spoofer 2006 and make sure where it says "Select Network Addapter" that you select your internet card that you use for the internet. There should usually only be one option there. Now where it shows the empty boxes, fill them in from how it is up above where it says M A C. But after that, change the 2nd and 4th columns to something else. Then click "Spoof MAC". Keep the window open.

Now go to your network connections folder and disable your internet by right clicking on your internet icon and clicking disable. After that, reenable it by right clicking and clicking enable.
    Now click on start, then run, then type cmd. Now in command prompt type
    "ipconfig /all" without quotes. It should bring up a list. Find "Physical Address" and to the right it should show your MAC to how you spoofed it (the changed 2nd and 4th columns). Congrats you have spoofed your MAC. If it was successfully spoofed, you can exit out of the MAC spoofer. If the MAC is still the same (before you spoofed it) repeat step 2.

3. Now after your MAC is spoofed, open up Warrock with my Hardware Spoofer. The game should now be playable. Make sure you use the Hardware Spoofer every single time you get on warrock (even if your not hacking) other wise you won't be able to play

*NOTE* If you are still banned but your MAC is spoofed and your using my HW Spoofer, try doing Step 1. There's a chance it will work for you then. If not, you will just have to buy new hardware.

ALSO From now on, ALWAYS use my HW Spoofer when you play so you wont get HW banned again.

One More Thing
    Your MAC will still be spoofed even after you restart your comp or disable your internet or anything. To restore your original MAC just open up the MAC Spoofer 2006 and click restore. Then just restart your internet and your MAC will be back to normal.

TELL ME IF THIS WORKS! IT WORKED FOR ME
    Very nice tut!

Thanks
    And if we don't have HW ban, but use the HW spoofer whlie playing, it should keep us from getting HW ban?

I think I read you posting that somewhere, thanks for the great tools

Thanks
    Yeah if your not banned and use this you will NOT get banned in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpagxx View Post
    Yeah if your not banned and use this you will NOT get banned in the future.
    Supposedly not HARDWARE banned. Account bans are different. (for the n00bs who don't understand the difference). You can still be ACCOUNT banned.

Thanks
    I know for sure that you will not get a hardware ban. Just account bans.

Thanks
    yes nice tut .. keep a good work.. works for me :P

account ban :mean detected when hacking or just running CE,WPE :P
    HW ban :never play warrock again :P until you spood HW :P

bye
    Last edited by neoxquick; 04-19-2007 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    -.-

mac spoofers never work for me... my ip always gets redirected to my original one -.-

Thanks
    Why cant i Dload the PB spoof could u send me teh link By PM me or just repost ty

Thanks
    intall the game on another hard drive worked for me xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i dont have a mac

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You don't need a MAC computer idiot, MAC is a UNIQUE address all network connections have that are sorta like IP address. Why don't you just try the freaking tutorial?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast