Thanks

I came back into playing AQW and I used Le Bot BEFORE, I need help in using Grimoire

So as the title said that I am using Le Bot like a year ago and stopped playing for a year. Now I'm using Grimoire as my trainer for AQW. I get the basics but I cant find a good .gbot file. I just want some good introduction/guides in using Grimoire.
    Last edited by Dab; 10-29-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks
    I can make/ find you some good bots to use, just let me know what you're looking for.

You can also make them yourself, but if you don't know how, I'd suggest using ready made bots and learn how to use grimoire.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to double ew For This Useful Post:

Kraser2 (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by double ew View Post
    I can make/ find you some good bots to use, just let me know what you're looking for.

You can also make them yourself, but if you don't know how, I'd suggest using ready made bots and learn how to use grimoire.
    I am already trying to create bots for example I created an Aranx killer(its just some skills for lightcaster lol). I downloaded many bots and cant choose what to do first haha. So i just need an XP bot for level 65+, CP bot, Nulgath Larvae bot, Supplies~ bot. I think thats all im missing right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraser2 View Post
    I am already trying to create bots for example I created an Aranx killer(its just some skills for lightcaster lol). I downloaded many bots and cant choose what to do first haha. So i just need an XP bot for level 65+, CP bot, Nulgath Larvae bot, Supplies~ bot. I think thats all im missing right now.
    For the xp bot, I'd suggest the alchemy thing, I haven't really looked into that so I can't say any alternates. Class points, you're best off farming at bloodmoon, you can rank up really fast there. I've already posted the alchemy bot and nulgath larvae bot in a previous post, which you can find here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1406843

However, I don't have the supplies bot, but I can make it for you if you wish.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to double ew For This Useful Post:

Kraser2 (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by double ew View Post
    For the xp bot, I'd suggest the alchemy thing, I haven't really looked into that so I can't say any alternates. Class points, you're best off farming at bloodmoon, you can rank up really fast there. I've already posted the alchemy bot and nulgath larvae bot in a previous post, which you can find here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1406843

However, I don't have the supplies bot, but I can make it for you if you wish.
    Thank you for providing these bots however I really dont like the alchemy bot since it is laggy and keeps me from disconnecting on the server. Btw I like alchemy bot+doing battleground/bloodmoon but I still dont know how to glitch a room even with a 2nd account. Idk its hard lol. Thank you dude

Thanks
    Glad to help.

I don't know about glitching rooms with 2 accounts though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to double ew For This Useful Post:

Kraser2 (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraser2 View Post
    How To Glitch A Room
    There's A Search Button Ya Know.

1. Place Both Characters On A Private Room.
    2. Use One Character To Go To Your House & Back To The Map 5 (Or More) Times.
    2a. It Must Contain Two Dashes When Returning To The Map (I.E. Bloodmoon--99999)
    3. ???
    4. Profit.
    Last edited by ImThrowingMyLifeAway; 10-25-2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Meme
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

Kraser2 (10-25-2018)