Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation Beware! Account scam EPIC fail! :D

Well i know none of you guys have seen me in this section and never visited actually i don't play world of Warcraft! But today i received a strange email in my inbox. I was so surprised at this guy! how he tried to make his email as legit as he could. And also i want any people here to get scammed by such stupid e-mails. So i would like your attention for a short time. Make sure you don't get into such e-mails!

Blizzard Entertainment
    To Me
    Dec 26 at 8:19 PM
    Greetings
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence
    that the account in question is being sold or traded. As you may not be aware
    of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can
    be found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
    The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the
    action to be taken against your account. If your account is found violating the
    EULA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or
    terminated.
    In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are
    the original owner of the account.
    To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:
    Battle.net Account Login
    Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval
    issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your
    continued interest in World of Warcraft.
    Sincerely,
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Actually i don't have any Wow account and never played may be this not the first time you might have already seen it but i just wanted to alert people and help them in order not to lose their account. I just did what my responsibility was.

You can clearly see that the url on the is completely different from original url. And also i have received this email from lelaurent2006@gmail.com Which is of course not from the Wow support it self. Also i think they would likely to use username or nickname when emailing you. May you can also spot tons of differences from the original email. As i don't play this game so i don't know very much about it!

So watch out for such emails and be sure not to get scammed by such people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post

Well i know none of you guys have seen me in this section and never visited actually i don't play world of Warcraft! But today i received a strange email in my inbox. I was so surprised at this guy! how he tried to make his email as legit as he could. And also i want any people here to get scammed by such stupid e-mails. So i would like your attention for a short time. Make sure you don't get into such e-mails!

Actually i don't have any Wow account and never played may be this not the first time you might have already seen it but i just wanted to alert people and help them in order not to lose their account. I just did what my responsibility was.

You can clearly see that the url on the is completely different from original url. And also i have received this email from lelaurent2006@gmail.com Which is of course not from the Wow support it self. Also i think they would likely to use username or nickname when emailing you. May you can also spot tons of differences from the original email. As i don't play this game so i don't know very much about it!

So watch out for such emails and be sure not to get scammed by such people

Protip - If they don't include YOUR REAL NAME or YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, it's fake.

Thanks
    wow this might help me finding fake things!