Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Exclamation Fabiano Source Multiplayer

Last thread i made i suppose i didn't announce the source, if that made a difference. Well last thread died, don't want to just bump it up...
    Well so far solutions i tried to make fab source go online is:
    First i went and checked the SWF for the "client-release.swf" to see if i can find the 127.0.0.1/localhost to change to my IPv4. However i couldn't find it out of the following programs:
    Yogda= Says "Loading C:\Users\*****\Desktop\client-release.swf # Error : Not a swf file (Invalid Header ?) "
    RABCDAsm= I cant find the localhost/127.0.0.1 at all, 0 matches <- this was for someones tut on opening Parameters.class.asasm
    AstroGrep= I find results but i don't know what to do with them, no one was really specific on what to do there. Am i supposed to change all results if so how? That doesn't seem that accurate .-.

If you can solve my issue thanks. Just wanted to play with friends, and if it doesn't lag then i will try to make public because on my end monsters doesn't seem to be lagging. Planning on editing the server a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You need to change every instance of 127.0.0.1 and localhost to your IPv4 using astrogrep+rabcdasm

Vouches
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/red/mpgh.thomasfriedman.png[/img]
    If I'm on, I'm available to buy and sell. Don't waste my time, when you add include a message explaining what you want and who you are from MPGH(with a link to your vouches).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas Friedman For This Useful Post:

Dragonxd9011 (12-05-2015)