Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

The Official WarRock Hack, created by K2 Network

I have recently resigned my duty to K2 Network.

So I have secretly released software that only K2 Personnel may use. A local programmer in K2 has recently created a project for K2 Network, and their personnel, and affiliates to use.

The project was to create a "hack" for it's own personnel to use, at any time they may want to use. This was created only to show them what using hacks were like, and they DO NOT use this "hack" in any public game, or against anyone that does not affiliate, or qualify to be recognized as "K2 Personnel" or employee. This was created for the recent patch update (12/06/2007) and I'm released it to you, I suggest you do not tell K2 about this, because ONE complaint, and they will shut down this "hack" project.

Here is the file, in a ZIP, I doubt there is a virus, trojan horse, worm, spyware, malware, keylogger, or anything like that, BUT, our K2 hack project lead programmer is rumored to have created viruses, and a recent investigation has proven this false, as there was a lack of evidence.

Make sure to scan the ZIP itself after download, and extract the EXE, than scan the EXE itself after download, and the text file inside has no virus, as it would not be possible.

BTW, some of the posts in my other forums were suspicious of the small file size, and I want to let you know, that I've personally tested this file on my virus testing computer (yeah, I'm that rich ) and I've seen no problems on Windows XP Service Pack 2. So make sure to scan for viruses first.

Thanks, and the file should be attached, if you have any questions or comments, just reply! Rep+ if you like it, because not many people can release official K2 hacks like I can

------------------------------------------------------
    (This is a fake hack, now you know, I'm going to explain why I made it, read below.)

Now to stop you guys from complaining that this is not a hack, and is a virus. I'm here to post this.

I've come to this website because my friend told me about it. I've recently watched posts that many of you posted. And I've seen how tense you can be about trying to get hacks.

And here is my conclusion.

You guys do anything for hacks. Seriously, I posted a program that is not really a hack (it is a harmless little program that I've created in seconds using VB6) and you people try to get it, and get pissed off when you can't. It's like an addiction, you are trying to feed your addiction of hacking, or you just get so mad (referring to braccini calling me "bitch") and start going off into flames towards me. I mean seriously guys, why is game hacking so fun?? It's boring to me, I mean, yes, it overcomes challenges as to hacking a game, and making you the "leet" hacker, but still, repeatedly using them in games is not really fun. Why is it fun to see people hating you? Complaining that you hack? Pissed off at you. It's not fun to me. But I know, the occasional hackers that only use the fun ones, like superman, weapon hack, or swimming the air, to give a few people some laughs, but why use it as an advantage? The object of gaming is to fairly compete in an environment where people can play without having to be pissed off at hackers. I'm saying, it's ok to make those hacks, but not to use them in the game all day, every day, and so on. You seriously ruin the game.

Those hackers that use OPK, or any of those hacks where it's impossible to kill you, or kill all of us invisibly, or go underground, and stuff like that all the time, is just not right, but those hackers that use OPK, underground, invisible, or whatever RARELY just to make people laugh, make people uproar and try to play harder, is good, but software piracy for fun is okay, but seriously, what person that has a real social life spends their entire time to make the best hack possible?

And btw, I'm not talking about any of these elite hackers that are known all over the entire forum (referring to the official MPGH hacking team), but those hackers that make the game entirely boring, because you leeched someone's hack and released it to the public. That's why there is VIP, so not everyone uses them, and so not all hackers ruin the game. That's why there's only a few people with VIP that have these hacks, because they paid to do so, and I'm glad for it, but not for the people who didn't have to do anything to get these hacks.

What I'm really saying is,

Don't leech, don't post infected files, and don't publicly release OPK and anti-kick and those really good hacks that I've heard of to people (referring to leechers.)

Thank you for reading. I know a lot of you are pissed off right now because of my fake hack (although I really did work for K2, ask Diva (my name is Jeffrey Henson))

Although I really do appreciate a lot of you hackers, because you also help PunkBuster and DE take a lot of your hacks down, and hackers actually help us keep the game less vulnerable! So thanks!

Well, that's it. Bye.
    Last edited by masaki619; 12-07-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Now why would k2 network create a hack?

Thanks
    file too small to be hack tool, duh!

Thanks
    It's for their own use.

Thanks
    virus dont download

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by masaki619 View Post
    It's for their own use.
    I know k2 is filled with a bunch of money hogging hypocrites, but if I know one thing, it's that k2 network despises hackers. They would never hack their leeched off games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carpanthers1 View Post
    file too small to be hack tool, duh!
    I've forgot to mention that it automatically downloads the files needed before running. It's basically a downloader, but it runs pretty quick, after running the exe, you'll see a folder which in the same directory as your exe, named "warrockhack", and that's where it automatically downloads the codes and whatever. And afterwards, whenever WarRock patches, they also patch their update server for the hack, maybe a couple hours later, so I usually wait an hour or two after the patch, I just uploaded the downloader exe, for the sake of download time, and my time.

And BTW, this project is remotely by our anti-hack programmer (patches the game with stuff that PB doesn't patch.)

Thanks
    wait k2 dont leech they paid DE 45k to use warrock on dail-up

and hyperion uses the hacks to find if they work and report them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
    virus dont download
    You don't know it's a virus, because you haven't downloaded nor scanned it.

There's some website called virus-scan or something that uses all kinds of virus scanners. Use that and post the results here someone

Thanks
    here u post a virus scan of it then u bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Someone ban this noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
    wait k2 dont leech they paid DE 45k to use warrock on dail-up

and hyperion uses the hacks to find if they work and report them
    I thought the admins always hack; GPS hack to be more precise.

Eventhough k2 paid DE to "host" the game internationally, I would still think it is considered leeching.

Thanks
    AhnLab-V3 2007.12.8.0 2007.12.07 -
    AntiVir 7.6.0.40 2007.12.07 -
    Authentium 4.93.8 2007.12.07 -
    Avast 4.7.1098.0 2007.12.07 -
    AVG 7.5.0.503 2007.12.07 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2007.12.08 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2007.12.07 -
    ClamAV 0.91.2 2007.12.08 -
    DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2007.12.07 -
    eSafe 7.0.15.0 2007.12.06 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.3.5361 2007.12.08 -
    Ewido 4.0 2007.12.07 -
    FileAdvisor 1 2007.12.08 -
    Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2007.12.08 -
    F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2007.12.07 -
    F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2007.12.07 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.12 2007.12.08 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2007.12.08 -
    McAfee 5180 2007.12.07 -
    Microsoft 1.3007 2007.12.08 -
    NOD32v2 2711 2007.12.07 -
    Norman

didnt finish scanning, o well

Thanks
    Now to stop you guys from complaining that this is not a hack, and is a virus. I'm here to post this.

I've come to this website because my friend told me about it. I've recently watched posts that many of you posted. And I've seen how tense you can be about trying to get hacks.

And here is my conclusion.

You guys do anything for hacks. Seriously, I posted a program that is not really a hack (it is a harmless little program that I've created in seconds using VB6) and you people try to get it, and get pissed off when you can't. It's like an addiction, you are trying to feed your addiction of hacking, or you just get so mad (referring to braccini calling me "bitch") and start going off into flames towards me. I mean seriously guys, why is game hacking so fun?? It's boring to me, I mean, yes, it overcomes challenges as to hacking a game, and making you the "leet" hacker, but still, repeatedly using them in games is not really fun. Why is it fun to see people hating you? Complaining that you hack? Pissed off at you. It's not fun to me. But I know, the occasional hackers that only use the fun ones, like superman, weapon hack, or swimming the air, to give a few people some laughs, but why use it as an advantage? The object of gaming is to fairly compete in an environment where people can play without having to be pissed off at hackers. I'm saying, it's ok to make those hacks, but not to use them in the game all day, every day, and so on. You seriously ruin the game.

Those hackers that use OPK, or any of those hacks where it's impossible to kill you, or kill all of us invisibly, or go underground, and stuff like that all the time, is just not right, but those hackers that use OPK, underground, invisible, or whatever RARELY just to make people laugh, make people uproar and try to play harder, is good, but software piracy for fun is okay, but seriously, what person that has a real social life spends their entire time to make the best hack possible?

And btw, I'm not talking about any of these elite hackers that are known all over the entire forum (referring to the official MPGH hacking team), but those hackers that make the game entirely boring, because you leeched someone's hack and released it to the public. That's why there is VIP, so not everyone uses them, and so not all hackers ruin the game. That's why there's only a few people with VIP that have these hacks, because they paid to do so, and I'm glad for it, but not for the people who didn't have to do anything to get these hacks.

What I'm really saying is,

Don't leech, don't post infected files, and don't publicly release OPK and anti-kick and those really good hacks that I've heard of to people (referring to leechers.)

Thank you for reading. I know a lot of you are pissed off right now because of my fake hack (although I really did work for K2, ask Diva (my name is Jeffrey Henson))

Although I really do appreciate a lot of you hackers, because you also help PunkBuster and DE take a lot of your hacks down, and hackers actually help us keep the game less vulnerable! So thanks!

Well, that's it. Bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol Masaki you pwned those bastards good ^^ U rock! And it's cool to speak to someone who actually worked for K2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast