Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Mod Menu doesn't work

Let me start of by saying this might sound super duper stupid but bear with me. I know threads like mine are all over the place but literally all of them doesn't help or should i say, solve my problem.

Right, so i installed d3sk1ng's mod menu a few nights back and following the standard 'copy and paste into directory' instructions which doesn't work. So i scoured the forums and found out i needed to install Visual C++ right? right. well that wouldn't work for me because the files don't open. Then, i i installed something call a ScriptHook which didn't work for me too. Yes i know its not the program's fault and i only have me to blame, i do not for the life of me know how to make these things work and trust me for someone who only wants to finance their Progen Itali GTB it's bloody frustrating. Can somebody please enlighten me on how to make things work in my life for once, that would be bloody great. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well probably what im typing now might not be the best help but, see it as a sign and dont use a public (free) mod, instead look up for a paid one and you wont get banned in like 2-4 Hours.

Or if its only for one car try to contact a guy who offers paid drops you can get easy enough money for 3-5$ ( = 10-30Mil)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by lock View Post
    Well probably what im typing now might not be the best help but, see it as a sign and dont use a public (free) mod, instead look up for a paid one and you wont get banned in like 2-4 Hours.

Or if its only for one car try to contact a guy who offers paid drops you can get easy enough money for 3-5$ ( = 10-30Mil)
    Heyya, thanks for responding but i'm not willing to pay for just 'drops' if that's the case then i'd rather go for a paid menu. Any you would recommend? MENYOO perhaps?