Thanks

Arrow ★★★ PS3 GTA: ONLiNE ★ ANY RANK ★ ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ★ SPACE DOCKER & MORE ★★★

Grand Theft Auto: Online Black Market

I offer a variety of services for GTA: Online on the PS3 only. Please see the attached images for information regarding both prices and my contact information. I also provide this service on a few other forums as well. I have a few sales vouches & proofs available in the images attached as well.

Q: Will you go first?
    A: No. I will cancel the deal if you want me to go first.

Q: Will you buy things for me?
    A: No. If you want items, please purchase the $500,000,000 package. That is more than enough money to last you.

Q: Can I make a new character?
    A: Yes, but please complete the GTA: Online tutorial before I modify the account. This includes finishing the "Cypress Flats" mission and getting a call from Simeon afterwards.

Q: Is this bannable?
    A: We (the console-hacking community) do not know right now. Currently I've read reports of hackers being banned, but that is only for those using God Mode (something I cannot sell you as it doesn't work for you unless you have a hacked console as well) and having extremely high ranks (anything above 300 to 400).

Q: What information do you need from me?
    A: After payment, I will need your PlayStation Network's (PSN) email address you use for sign-in. I'll also need it's password. I also need a link to your NextGenUpdate profile and the name you used to pay with on PayPal (to verify which payment is you).

Q: How long does this take?
    A: The entire process takes about 15 minutes to complete. This mostly depends on the rank you ask for. If you choose ranks I use most of the time for people (120) it will be very quick.

Q: Can I have a vouch copy?
    A: I have already given out vouch copies. No.

Q: Can you trade me for this service (barter)?
    A: That is entirely depending on what you have to offer. I will usually say "no" to this, though. Be prepared for that.

Q: How does this work?
    A: I'd love to tell you, but that is a very long & drawn out process. This exploit requires a lot of work to setup, and I don't necessarily wish to teach you how or walk you through. Sorry!

thread v2.0

warranty + terms
    By using this service you agree to the risk of possible account ban and/or statistics reset by Rockstar Games. All sales are final, and by purchasing this service, you are not entitled to a refund. There are no refunds whatsoever. I cannot guarantee the safety of your account, however I have not had any clients banned thus far. I recommend not exceeding level 120 when purchasing a level modification from my service for the safest results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    sales thread psd.png  

uyguygutyf.png  

contact.png  

paypal.png  

Last edited by The End; 10-24-2013 at 04:31 PM.