Thanks

Question Non-member Nulgath item farming bots.

I don't have Unidentified 13 or much at all, really. Every time I start to look at what I need to complete his quests I get to about the 15th separate wiki tab before I get overly confused and give up. Not sure what all I need, not sure what my options are.

>I don't have membership.
    >I DO have the 8th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath pet, but I'm not a member. I can accept his quests from my inventory, but I can't equip it. Not sure if that matters.

I'm just looking for a little guidance and some bots to start farming these ridiculous quest items. Anything would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Sorry to break it to yah but you out of luck, the pet you have not gonna to help that much since it only gave tainted gem and the shard. It better if you have the Nulgath Birthday Pet which it have all in one items for farming, tho the price would be around 1500 Acs. Of course if u play the game for 3 years you would get 1500 for free, just like me xd. But the pet is seasonal item so when it gone, it gone forever until the next birthday.

You still can farm it without the birthday pet, but it will take way way more of your time. There a lot of bots that you can use for farming it normal way (without pet, etc) but you gotta have to search on ur own since the bot probably like 3-4 years old. It better if u make ur own

Just focus on 1 item at a time and lookup the most fastest way to farm it. When finish, go to another item and repeat. That how Ive been doing before purchase the pet

Thanks
    I appreciate the fast response, but it also seems like it maybe put others off from responding? Maybe I'm just unlucky.

I did some entry level digging and discovered that the most simple methods are using a simple Supplies to Spin the Wheel bot as well as (In my opinion, because this is all I've figured out so far) a Totem of Nulgath bot.

The Supplies to Spin the Wheel quest gives a lot of easy items, and the Totems of Nulgath (While, yes, come from the StStW quest, do come very slowly.)

I'm probably still missing some important items. I was so excited to get the Larvae pet but then I realized I'd have to be a Legend to do so. Anyways, what am I missing? Any important "Misc" items I'll need a ton of later? Dark Crystal Shards? Essence of Nulgath? idk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You dont need the Larvae pet to access the quest, just simply grab the quest ID (search google for the quest ID) and you good.

I dont know what you want to farm but let me help you a bit. All of this quest are for people who dont have the birthday pet. If you have the birthday pet, stick to it.

Supplies to spin the wheel of chance OR Nulgath (Larvae) quest = to farm Unidentified 13, Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)

Totem of Nulgath OR Voucher Item : Totem of Nulgath quest = to farm Totem of Nulgath (duh)

Bone Dust Reagent quest = to farm tainted gem

Essense of defeat reagent quest = dark crystal shard

Kiss the void quest = Blood gem of the archfiend

Nulgath (larvae) OR The Assistance = Diamond of nulgath

Voucher Item : Totem of Nulgath = Gem of Nulgath

Tl;DR : Basically The Assistance, Nulgath (Larvae) and Supplies to spin the wheel of chance quest are universal drop for almost all of Nulgath Misc item.

Ps : You need to complete the "Dragonslayer Reward" quest in order to access any of the quests above. It not that hard also the legend quest (Dragonslayer) is an exceptional so dont worry about it.

It would be much easier if you have the birthday pet since it has all of the items above as a reward (received randomly) in 1 quest, it also not that hard to complete. Example of the birthday pet quest (Void Knight Sword Quest). I do recommended getting it if you planning to farm VHL class or the Archfiend Doomlord Set in the future. Just remember the date for the next Nulgath Birthday (January 16).
    Last edited by sans the skeleton; 10-12-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah, I'll probably end up buying a farming pet in March when he comes out of hiding again. Till then I'll just keep at it with these and see if I can't get VHL somehow. the Blood Gems are going to be hard, I read something about actively participating when the bot is running, rebuying a pet from my character page or something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sans the skeleton View Post

Bone Dust Reagent quest = to farm tainted gem
    Is Bone Dust reagent faster than cube reagent?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by lunar1412 View Post
    Is Bone Dust reagent faster than cube reagent?
    I dont know about that but the reason why I recommended do the bone dust reagent quest are because the same mobs that u need to kill also drop undead energy and undead essence that require to make Blinding Light of Destiny or Archfiend of Doomlord. This is like hit 2 bird with 1 stone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    over a week since last response from op

/solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20