Thanks

WTB Joker East account

Title says it all. Post with your accounts. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

apb account

I have an apb account with 2 crims and an enf, all perm armas guns most car kits and some 4 slot cars with 14k g1c on the account and a million or so in game apb cash. Have the armas clothing and skins also. Shoot me a price, i have close to $850 into it, ill let it go for 120 but a payment thru paypal is a must.

Thanks
    I would need to see the account my self on teamviewer and we would use a MM. Also what server is it on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Joker na east. I no longer have a pc, so you cant view it via teamviewer. Its got close to a grand in armas items take it or leave it idc. Whoever gets it will be pleased.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Mm isnt gonna happen sory scammer

Thanks
    Using a MM makes a person a scammer? Are you retarded? I'd rather not try and make a deal with someone that is as idiotic as you.

You have no proof of the account, no screen shots, not a single thing and yet you want someone to trust you, someone who just joined, no rep, no thanks, and the only posts are the ones of you selling the account to give you $100+ YET you call ME a scammer for requesting a middleman. I think I've heard it all.
    Last edited by tradami; 10-11-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    Using a MM makes a person a scammer? Are you retarded? I'd rather not try and make a deal with someone that is as idiotic as you.

You have no proof of the account, no screen shots, not a single thing and yet you want someone to trust you, someone who just joined, no rep, no thanks, and the only posts are the ones of you selling the account to give you $100+ YET you call ME a scammer for requesting a middleman. I think I've heard it all.
    Nor did you ask for screenshots. Rep and thanks are irrelevant, Middle mans are for scamming kids. Not gonna happen kiddo.
    If i was to scam the PAYMENT IS THRU PAYPAL RETARD! YOUD JUST FILE A CLAIM DUMBFUCK! No reason id ask for paypal if what im saying isnt true. Get bent scamfag. Pics are in MY THREAD, if you really need them
    Last edited by Dawnzero; 10-11-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks
    Go troll elsewhere. You cant dispute something you send as a gift on paypal so the seller doesn't get scammed. I had looked at your thread and there were no screen shots. Quit making yourself sound like a complete idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    And thats why you mark it FOR A PURCHASE and not a gift kid. Jesus youre a dumbfuck. You cant even view screenshots properly.

Thanks
    Someone's mad. Calm yourself, child. Most selling happens through gift to avoid fees, delays between receiving the money, and unfair disputes. Clearly YOU are the uneducated one. I said "had" meaning past tense. When I looked at it, you hadn't yet updated the thread. Or are you that unintelligent that you don't even realize people CAN see when you edit your posts. Get your pathetic waste of life out of my thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Grow up kid.