Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Arrow New Minion Required.

We need 1 minion, and 1 minion only...

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must help the section continue to grow.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.

Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Cal (08-28-2011),Ed (08-27-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-27-2011),Physcadelic (08-28-2011),The Dark Knight (08-27-2011),Zed (08-31-2011)

Thanks
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - YES
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.-YES
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. - YES
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. - YES
    Must help the section continue to grow. - YES
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.-YES
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.-YES
    Must be EXTREMELY Active-YES
    MUST speak English well, -YES

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Lance Sehr
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 4-5
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) - id love to help this section alot and ive been making a really cool mod for this very section, Also i can will do my absolute best to help anyway possible . I will try my very hardest with all upperstaff approval to get MPGHcraft up and running again and alot better with that. I know that i can be a very big help in this section
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 08-27-2011 at 11:24 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Drake (08-28-2011),iGaz (08-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name:
    Matt

Activity by hours:
    6 - 14, depends on the day.

Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    No

Why should you be chosen as minion:
    I want to be a minecraft minion because I am experienced, and have been involved with the minecraft modding community at large. This is one of the few games I absolutely enjoy and I've had an account since May 2010, and have been an avid player since then. The experience I've gained in my time playing minecraft would be enough to answer probably any questions players have about the game as it stands. I've hosted 2 servers, and played with countless players. The reason I would like to help minion 2 sections, is primarily because my current section is not too active, and because I feel I can handle it. I also meet all the requirements and I am well spoken in English.
    Last edited by Paladin; 08-27-2011 at 10:24 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),Ed (08-27-2011),Irony (08-27-2011),Less Than Three (08-27-2011),Nirvana (08-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Name:Ed
    Activity: Minimum of 5 hours per day
    Staff on any other site? Nope
    Why Should I be chosen: I have over 10 times the amount of posts needed. I have been on MPGH for around a year and a half. I try to abide by the rules but sometimes I know I don't. I know when I am breaking them and in the end it all comes down to judgement. I am extremely active on mpgh and spend a bit of time surfing through all the different sections. When I started off on mpgh I was in the CA section. I then uninstalled CA and moved into the Xbox section. The activity in there dramatically increased around the time I was in it. I'm selling my Xbox so I'm going to need a new section to cave into. I think Minecraft could be that section. I haven't really shown willingness to contribute but I do. I was going to enter the creative competition but I fried my laptop charger and couldn't submit. I am keen to participate in future competitions and hopefully as minion host some. If I make a bad minion I can easily be demoted and I would understand why and someone better than me could be appointed. I hope my rule breaking days won't count against me and my chances to become minion.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ed; 08-28-2011 at 12:53 AM.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),Cal (08-28-2011),Flash (08-28-2011),iGaz (08-27-2011),InCognito (08-28-2011),Irony (08-27-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-27-2011),Jazk (08-28-2011),Less Than Three (08-27-2011),Paladin (08-27-2011),Physcadelic (08-28-2011),SketchyJr (08-27-2011),spookyskunkk (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Dave
    Activity by hours: 4-6 hours per day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no
    Why should you be chosen as minion: i played minecraft for over a year and i will be extremely active in the section and i can help people and i will try to make this section active.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SketchyJr For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),Ed (08-27-2011),Irony (08-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Application Format
    Name: Seth
    Activity by hours:
    EST: Eastern Standard Time -
    Monday Throughout Friday - 6am - 7am & 3Pm - 9Pm
    Saturday And Sunday - 8Am Through 9Pm
    Schools day closed/vacation - 7-am Through - 9pm

Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.

Why should you be chosen as minion: I Feel i should be chosen as minion because i am willing to put forward all my best and most valuable time and effort to the minecraft section as i do play this game 6-7 hours a day and i have played minecraft since it was first released. i am willing to test all mods/hacks/etc that are upload to put forth the safeness of other members. i am willing to take time to respond/help other members when in needed help, I am willing and dedicated to helping this section
    Sincerely,
    Seth.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),KingDot (08-28-2011),Bombsaway707 (08-27-2011),Boombox (08-28-2011),[MPGH]Doc (08-27-2011),FukoBackup (08-27-2011),Hassan (08-27-2011),Shebsonwai (08-28-2011),YellowFever (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Oscar
    Activity by hours: 20 a week
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: I have my own vbulletin Minecraft forum.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have loved minecraft more than any other game. I just got a new computer so will be on for alot longer. I am learning java so that i can create my own mods and contribute to the section.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Velocity For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-27-2011),Physcadelic (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Must have at least 800 posts
    Done. Probably have about 800 posts in this section alone.
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    Yes, I am able to do so.
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section.
    I would say most regulars in this section would know me. I have been playing since Alpha, and I have a great understanding of all things Minecraft.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    Done.
    Must help the section continue to grow.
    Always going on about how good minecraft is at school. I've even brought a few friends to MPGH for Minecraft Mods and Textures.
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    Apart from General, I spend the most time in this section.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    Hater's gonna hate, Helper's gonna help. I feel that I fit into the second category.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    Oh I am.
    MUST speak English well,
    First, and sadly only language.

Name: Jakob, or just Jake.
    Activity by hours: About 4 hours a night on weekdays, and almost all day Sunday.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I think I would do the Minecraft section proud for a number of reasons. I am always active in this section, from when I first joined MPGH as a noob, to now, a somewhat pro at slaying zombies and fixing java errors.
    I have my own legit server, which I will start advertising very soon, and I am always on the lookout for new mods and skins.
    I worked on the Minecraft Wiki when it was first created, spening quite a lot of time building up the Blocks page.
    I am regularly bringing friends to MPGH, more specifically the Minecraft section and always availabale for answering questions regarding errors and how to's.
    Also, I'm already half way into my schooling year, so there'd be no resign .
    Last edited by Jakob; 08-28-2011 at 10:03 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jakob For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),spookyskunkk (08-28-2011)

Thanks

Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    i have 5,174 posts when this app was typed up and posted.
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    I own the full minecraft game, as well as the ability to test minecraft for Mods and even inspect suss java script for mods.
    The minecraft section is my life, its the only section ive been active in and i think ill always be active in it
    I Joined 04-13-2011.
    Ive helped create new sections for this section, ive created mods and ive created the first modding tutorial for the site, and have helped people create there own mods
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    Ive helped this section alot , adding tutorials on modding, creating and releasing mods, and keeping discussions active
    I try my hardest to keep the section clean.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    I am, once i hit 5K i stop posting hardcore, but i am still active i am just posting less.
    MUST speak English well,
    Grammar has never been my strong point, but i dont want that to let me down,

Name: (yours as we can see your username) Callum Chisholm
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 6 hours/day.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)The Minecraft section has been my favorite section and infact my name was MC Modder when i first started, its what got me started on MPGH, ive helped out the section, created a Support group and provided discussion and talk in to keep what i thought was a dying section, im hoping that i can finally make a difference to MPGH in my favourite section, which i never left and still love, i also was editing for the minecraft MPGH page, once i stopped people didnt add more, and the page was taken down, i hope maybe when Dave has more time he can put it back up and i can help bring it back to full infomation, also a side note, Heartview and Physcadelic are already Minions, i ask that i could have the chance aswell, i do think Heart WAS the best for the job untill he become editor and minion, now he posts barley and Physcadelic has MMO as his section, if these wherent the case i would not put an application in and let Heart or Physcadelic gain minion for this section. .
    Thanks for reading.
    Contributions to the section
    These are just release's and tutorials.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...dder-easy.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...-v1-4_1-a.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...ke-thread.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...first-mod.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...instantly.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...-part-2-a.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...minetopea.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...ng-recipe.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/439-minecr...-anything.html
    Last edited by Cal; 08-28-2011 at 05:43 AM.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:

๖ۣۜKlink (08-28-2011),*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),cgallagher21 (08-28-2011),Ed (08-28-2011),Flash (08-28-2011),hashb247 (08-28-2011),iGaz (08-28-2011),InCognito (08-28-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-28-2011),Moto (08-28-2011),Physcadelic (08-28-2011),Smurfyv (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Ben
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 4 hours maxinum/day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Never
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I am not very active in this section I admit, but I do play. I check this section few times a day, I don't post that much. I am willing to approve things, participate and help other members that needs help in this section.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BenXer For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),iGaz (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Please note that as I am already a minion, I would prefer you choose a non-staff before me. Not saying I wouldn't do a good job, it's just I think it's fair that others have a chance at staff.

Name: Sam Yarwood
    Activity by hours: 3-4 hours weekdays, anything from 4-12 hours weekends.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No, I am only a staff member on MPGH.
    Why should you be chosen as minion:
    Back in the days when Minecraft was just a humble sub-section of MMO hacks, I was posting. I have been active and contributed in this section longer then any other. Minecraft is a passion of mine, as I have been playing for around 11 months. Over this time, I discovered the MC section and starting posting. I originally just provided my insight, helping members with errors I have experienced before or telling someone the best way to find diamonds. After a month or so in the MC section, I decided to learn how to code game modifications. After I became competent, I realised it was a lot easier then I expected. I then decided to write a tutorial for modding, to which day has become very popular and inspired many more.

I know that this may sound highly egotistical, but I like to think of myself as the inspiration of modding in this section. After my tutorials and mods were posted, other users (namely @Johnny Knoxville, @TomAllMighty, @Heartview) started making mods/writing their own tutorials. After we started releasing, other newer members started leeching mods. This movement is what has brought the MC to what it is today.

This section is dear to my heart, and I have applied for minion before. I want it cleaned up and managed. Jail was doing a fantastic job, and I wish to continue his work.

Good luck to others that apply, I don't mind if I am not chosen - I just want this section to be taken care of.
    Last edited by Physcadelic; 08-28-2011 at 03:11 AM.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011),Cal (08-28-2011),Ed (08-28-2011),Flash (08-28-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-28-2011),Jazk (08-28-2011),Son Goku (08-28-2011),spookyskunkk (08-28-2011),The Dark Knight (08-28-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Requirements:
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Justin
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) About 6 Hours a day 7 Days a week
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

I feel like I deserve minion because I've played Minecraft for a long time now. Since Alpha as a matter of fact. The Minecraft section is very active. I can make sure it's clean and fun for people to release and download their files. I might not be the most popular member on MPGH but I am good at learning others so they could become more known for their things. I am capable to take on the respinsibility of being a minion and not backing down because it was too diffucult.
    Thank you

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zed For This Useful Post:

*[V]ModzXx (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    Kegan

Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)

Around 3-5 hours a day still, though a little more towards the evenings now due to a full time job.

Are you staff/special member in any other website:

Newp.

I am an editor for the Minecraft Wiki at the moment, as well as already being trained in minioning duties, and am still extremley knowledgeable in the Minecraft world. I used to be extremley active in this section, and continue to poke around in this section, usually reporting threads I see right to Pazzy through MSN (@Saiden can vouch). I have been a major contributor for what this section is today, and have brought huge amounts of traffic through with some mod posts, and would continue to do the same. I still know just about everything there is to know about Minecraft, plus there is the added bonus of already being trained in minion duties.

Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Drake (08-28-2011),Flash (08-28-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-28-2011),Irony (08-28-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-28-2011),Jazk (08-28-2011),Physcadelic (08-28-2011),Sid (08-28-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Requirements:

Must be EXTREMELY Active

MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Bjorn
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)6-12 hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    I would help the section grow and helping members. I would give fast answers and fast approvals.I know the rules and it shouldn't be a problem.
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k538/ImminentJM/takari.png[/IMG]

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Takari For This Useful Post:

Fogest (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Sherif Sameh
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 6-12
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I am watching minecraft section for months and i can handle it and i am responsibile for this and i can defend of any king of scam or spam or viruses

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

Hexicidal² (08-28-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast