Thread: Leveling Up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Leveling Up

Alright so I just hit level 100 a few hours ago and have no clue what to do to continue to level up. Should I do dungeons, kill random mobs, or what? Just curious what anyone else does.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Alright so I just hit level 100 a few hours ago and have no clue what to do to continue to level up. Should I do dungeons, kill random mobs, or what? Just curious what anyone else does.
    I bought a few Bless Beads (EXP and Skill EXP), killed mobs I know drop honor plates, and did the honor quests. That and I bought a full Luck (Alz drop all 100%) and just went out and farmed till I had 200,000,000 Alz, got a bike and party raided the Chaos Arena dungeon (I also bought mad buffs for defense and INT (I'm WI)).

Your best bet is to save up for the best equipment you can possibly have at your class, party up with others who did the same, and do a few dungeons. I prefer Chaos Arena because the mobs have mad HP and within your party you get a shit ton of EXP, along with the boost from the skill beads, leveling up is easy.

If you want to go solo I would stick with just farming so you can make a nice profit from it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I bought a few Bless Beads (EXP and Skill EXP), killed mobs I know drop honor plates, and did the honor quests. That and I bought a full Luck (Alz drop all 100%) and just went out and farmed till I had 200,000,000 Alz, got a bike and party raided the Chaos Arena dungeon (I also bought mad buffs for defense and INT (I'm WI)).

Your best bet is to save up for the best equipment you can possibly have at your class, party up with others who did the same, and do a few dungeons. I prefer Chaos Arena because the mobs have mad HP and within your party you get a shit ton of EXP, along with the boost from the skill beads, leveling up is easy.

If you want to go solo I would stick with just farming so you can make a nice profit from it.
    I haven't actually done a Chaos Arena yet. Are they really hard soloing? I mean I have no problem getting some friends to do it with me, but just in case they are busy or something I want to know if it can be soloed relatively easy. I know it is difficult, but like how difficult.

Thanks

I haven't actually done a Chaos Arena yet. Are they really hard soloing? I mean I have no problem getting some friends to do it with me, but just in case they are busy or something I want to know if it can be soloed relatively easy. I know it is difficult, but like how difficult.
    It's ridiculously hard to solo. I can't even do it with my FB. It starts off with a chaotic mob, and every few minutes another set of mobs is spawned. If you don't get rid of each in a timely fashion (which is hard as fuck because they all have a ton of HP and their defense is ridiculous) you'll get swarmed by tons and tons of Mobs. I've only gotten rid of three whole sets of Mobs before I got fucked with my FB. My WI is my most powerful and I can't even do two sets of Mobs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

It's ridiculously hard to solo. I can't even do it with my FB. It starts off with a chaotic mob, and every few minutes another set of mobs is spawned. If you don't get rid of each in a timely fashion (which is hard as fuck because they all have a ton of HP and their defense is ridiculous) you'll get swarmed by tons and tons of Mobs. I've only gotten rid of three whole sets of Mobs before I got fucked with my FB. My WI is my most powerful and I can't even do two sets of Mobs.
    Holy shit I'm going to see how many I can grab from my guild to do it. Thanks man

Thanks

Holy shit I'm going to see how many I can grab from my guild to do it. Thanks man
    Anytime man, my guild's pretty damn good with it *PartyHard*. What server you play on? I'm using Venus atm for the free server wide boost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Anytime man, my guild's pretty damn good with it *PartyHard*. What server you play on? I'm using Venus atm for the free server wide boost
    I'm on Venus too In a guild call HellsCrusaders. My name is derklez

Thanks
    Do anyone know cheat in CABAL online??

Thanks
    All good dungeons come on lvl 120-135 so you should get this lvl fast in order to really have some fun,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    a party made only by 2 warriors can clear Chaos Arena to, at least, Chaos Arena 3... I did it with my brother... BM2+retarget deals a lot of dmg...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmaetarhov View Post
    a party made only by 2 warriors can clear Chaos Arena to, at least, Chaos Arena 3... I did it with my brother... BM2+retarget deals a lot of dmg...
    Only 2 warriors? I'll need to try that out

Thanks

Only 2 warriors? I'll need to try that out
    It's only impossible with WI because you have no defense, though I'm going to start playing again and I'm making a force Blader so I'm down to party up after I get up to level 100-120, should take me about 3 days to hit it.

Thanks
    try to do EOD1 and SOD dungeon...at your level it's the best way to make some money, ops sry alz )

Thanks
    I just started re-installed cabal i believe im like lvl 90 or so if u need hlp or pt with anything just Pm me here or find me in game FB ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lvl 75 force blader.. where should I level?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast