Thanks

Unhappy Lost Social Club Password and E-mail password, but I auto log in - Help.

Hello. I have a big problem, I lost my Social Cub password and the e-mail that's registered to my Social Club is not mine. I don't even recognize the e-mail. I have tried contacting Social club, but they told me, they can't provide a password reset if I cannot send a mail from the registered e-mail.

Is there any other possible way of recovering my password? I can still access Social club, whenever I play GTA V - because, it's linked to my Steam and it got Auto-log in, which is how I manage to play my game. Is there a possible way to recover my password from some file that might contain my log-in information?
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 09-29-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Translation: How do I hack somebody else's account.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkillabee View Post
    XDD seriously how to hack somebody else's account hhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkillabee View Post
    How is this hacking somebody else's account? I'm trying to recover the password from the game that's registered within my Steam account. The Cd-key is registered in my steam profile, I have a auto-log in file, so in fact I don't need the password at ALL if I seek to gain entrance to the game, I already have the game - I can play it RIGHT now on my Steam profile.

I just want to be able to log on Social Club with my account, so I can create a Crew. How's that me, trying to hack someone's account?

Edit 1: I'm against account-hacking, I don't want to ruin someone else's fun just because I want something. No, I'm trying to recover my own password, because Rockstar don't believe I am the original owner. I have access to the Social club profile, from within GTA V - when I log on to my Steam and play the game, it auto signs me in.

It cannot create a auto sign on, if I have not already entered the password once and the game is a steam cd-key, I purchased it from Steam themselves.
    Last edited by xxRayquaza; 09-23-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sounds like your screwed.... my only suggestion is looking into changing the emails password. Don't you have a backup email for it so if you lose the password it will send a recovery to another email? look into it.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Sounds like your screwed.... my only suggestion is looking into changing the emails password. Don't you have a backup email for it so if you lose the password it will send a recovery to another email? look into it.
    No, I did not have any backup e-mail and such. But, it's fine!

Rockstar's last message seemed to be hopeless for me, because they wanted me to write them a message from the registered e-mail. But they just sent me a new mail, explaining how I can confirm the ownership of my game/social club account, with the help of my Social club and my Steam account, since they are linked together. - that way, I can also recover the lost password. Which means, this is solved. Finally.
    Last edited by xxRayquaza; 09-23-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Normen's Sheep solved you nig. <3
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."