Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Any1 knows how to win "Unauthorized Transaction" Claim Made by a customer?

So I have been selling game keys on eBay. Trust me, this is the worst system ever. It is not allowed to sell them and winning any type of charge back is almost impossible. Although the chance of winning an "Unauthorized transaction" claim is win-able.

Do any of you guys know how I could possibly win claims like these? I only win like 1 out of 5 and I want a method that works a 100%

Thanks guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Hydra (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I had the same case as you did, after the results. I never sold any digital game ever on ebay. If it's an Credit Card charged back, you're most likely to lose. For a chance, you have provide at lease one proof it was him 100%, this proof must to be very clear. Which I highly adopted that because people can be anonymous easily. However, the scammer will win no matter how many proof you got, the bank would just think as if the owner of the credit card was stolen by a person and use it a fraud against you, which could be possible. So you'll lose most of the time like most people on paypal. Paypal will charge you a 20 dollar fee for each item case. Lost around 200 dollars getting scammed. Although, paypal have verified that my scammer was an actual fraud and they do not know why the bank couldn't see it. Results was I was threaten to pay the money to them that I don't owe or else they'll give it to the dept collectors.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I had the same case as you did, after the results. I never sold any digital game ever on ebay. If it's an Credit Card charged back, you're most likely to lose. For a chance, you have provide at lease one proof it was him 100%, this proof must to be very clear. Which I highly adopted that because people can be anonymous easily. However, the scammer will win no matter how many proof you got, the bank would just think as if the owner of the credit card was stolen by a person and use it a fraud against you, which could be possible. So you'll lose most of the time like most people on paypal. Paypal will charge you a 20 dollar fee for each item case. Lost around 200 dollars getting scammed. Although, paypal have verified that my scammer was an actual fraud and they do not know why the bank couldn't see it. Results was I was threaten to pay the money to them that I don't owe or else they'll give it to the dept collectors.
    Well thats fucked up. So is there no other way?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly' View Post
    Well thats fucked up. So is there no other way?
    For me, no. For people out there, maybe? only possible solution to me is to get proof it was him, which is hard to proof.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Step 1 don't use ebay. But if you must set up a confirmation system , Have them send a copy of ID via skype along with making sure it matches the paypal profile , when I was a mod for another trade site we pushed to make this mandatory for all accounts that where traded.