Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

re to corndog about this section

Screw this, none of the stuff gets approved because it just has shitty colors or crap added to it.
    Why dont we all my the m9 a LAW? but with infinite ammo of knife? OWNAGE
    ...make m16 a l9 with automatic fire? ownage
    but seriously what is the point of modding all the stuff exept for the stats?
    THERE ARE NONE =.= colors dont matter
    Quote Originally Posted by torentman16 View Post
    wats a C++
    lol go spam him
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...rentman16.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It doesn't get approved because everyone abuses it. Well, abuses isn't the word but, take hacks for example. 1/10,000 people around here can actually code. This means less files to approve. With mods every noob can make his version of a weapon and then a bigger noob starts spamming for its approval. The combination of that creates chaos. IMO mods are dumb. But if they're going to remain popular maybe there should be 1 person in charge of the mods section. Every 2 minutes someone spray paints a wep and uploads a mod.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    It doesn't get approved because everyone abuses it. Well, abuses isn't the word but, take hacks for example. 1/10,000 people around here can actually code. This means less files to approve. With mods every noob can make his version of a weapon and then a bigger noob starts spamming for its approval. The combination of that creates chaos. IMO mods are dumb. But if they're going to remain popular maybe there should be 1 person in charge of the mods section. Every 2 minutes someone spray paints a wep and uploads a mod.
    they arnt dumb, they make the game enjoyable but they are pointless unless stats are changed. u are right about people releasing mods every two minutes and it is getting abit annoying, i cant imagine wat its like for u guys that have to manage it, new rules should be made that restrict wat mods can be released and wat cant.

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well the problem is during the MPGH pub "era" there were a lot of hack shield files uploaded to the help threads. That means it's hard for us to use the control panel to look for files needing approval. Means doing it all by hand. One by one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    apply new rulles for skins, no single skin releases allowed, only full skin pack releases or something, that way choobs wont spam single skins, thats were the chaos is, if they do full skin packs, the section wont be gettin hammered every 5 seconds with a new skin

so try something like that...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Well that was the point behind it. I thought it would give the nubs something to do besides just wait around for hacks. Which it has... most of the mods may be small and insignificant, but it gives people a purpose. Also if your good enough with it is proven you can do things like change the ROF and make some pretty cool weps, or even remodel maps for you advantage... if ur good enough. So I thought the benefit to the community out weighed the bad. If that put a lot of stress on the Minions of this section I'm sorry, but you'll either adapt of fail. My hope is you'll adapt to it, and get a system down. A lot of the users in this section are into this, and their mods float around to a lot of different sites, and for the most part are popular.

TBH: I think the virus scan creates an unnecessary hassle. Due to the large volumes of items virus scanning creates a funneling effect that backs up approval. I hate to say it, but it may not be a good idea to think of this section the same way you think of the hacking section. These files aren't executable so more leniency should be had. From my observations things were moving a lot faster before virus scans were required. Since then things have started to back up.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    after some time lees and less people will be releasing skins, its just got to wear off cause modding just came out and its fresh

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    I say every modder should get ONE thread to release their work in
    If they are big modders, they should reserve the first couple posts so they can later edit them and attach more files when the first post is full
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    haha, you chug dick

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    2k - your butthole must hurt, go smoke a bowl

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM