Thread: Philosophy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    It's not at all silly to try and affect your future and those around you to make sure everything is golden and fine, because people generally just want to live their life in peace, enjoy it before they pass.

I'd say thinking about the good things would keep you happier in the long run, I unfortunately appear to be seemingly unable to do so.
    I usually only see the negative things, the shit people don't want to see, that's basically all I feel I see. So for your sake, be aware that shit MAY happen, but remember that you should try and make the best of the situation, live for the day.

I also have problem planning things, I can't live in the future, I'm stuck in the past, and I live for the day.
    Illogical? Maybe, the brain isn't all logical.

People tell me, only you set your limits, and I to some degree agree with that, so if you want something bad enough, you will do your best to get it.
    Never settle.

Elaborate.
    Well you see I once liked this girl very much and she liked me back .. so we started dating after 1 month I fell inlove with her and all of a sudden out of the bloom she told me im sorry babe but this relationship is not working and I said wtf are you kidding me how is it not working we're completely happy with each other and then later on after 10 mins she explained to me in text because I love someone else and when I read that messasge it was just blank I didn't even talk for the whole day. that's basically what happened (btw im crap at telling stories as you can tell)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's not at all silly to try and affect your future and those around you to make sure everything is golden and fine, because people generally just want to live their life in peace, enjoy it before they pass.

I'd say thinking about the good things would keep you happier in the long run, I unfortunately appear to be seemingly unable to do so.
    I usually only see the negative things, the shit people don't want to see, that's basically all I feel I see. So for your sake, be aware that shit MAY happen, but remember that you should try and make the best of the situation, live for the day.

I also have problem planning things, I can't live in the future, I'm stuck in the past, and I live for the day.
    Illogical? Maybe, the brain isn't all logical.

People tell me, only you set your limits, and I to some degree agree with that, so if you want something bad enough, you will do your best to get it.
    Never settle.
    That is a quality post. Thanks for that. I'm going to try and sleep now, though my roomy is snoring up a storm. Perhaps I'll dream...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Wicked For This Useful Post:

Gray (08-18-2015)

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I would change my constant self-doubt. I am surrounded by supportive peers and great people who believe in my abilities but my own self-doubts and self-criticism bring me down.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I would change my constant self-doubt. I am surrounded by supportive peers and great people who believe in my abilities but my own self-doubts and self-criticism bring me down.
    Wanna learn the true way of a cynic?
    Self-doubt isn't always negative, granted you need to take chances in life for it to move forward, if everything unknown was left unexplored, we'd be in the stone-age, still.
    The best way to improve upon oneself is just that, self-doubt, I doubt it'll be good, do it anyway, it worked so so or not at all? Then you know what not to do next time.

There's always room for improvement, but one cannot improve upon anything if you already think you're doing a good job or you're satisfied with what you do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm not going to apologize for responding to your jump the gun answer.
    If you do have a green card, don't you ever philosophize about what things could have been, what if you had lived somewhere else.
    What if that girl you really like didn't reject you? What if.
    if you ponder every what if you might just go crazy. anyways idk how to get over shit.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    I wish I could fast forward past all of my education and just start working.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post

if you ponder every what if you might just go crazy. anyways idk how to get over shit.
    Who's to say I'm not crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    I wish I could fast forward past all of my education and just start working.
    You might also want to just go back in time to school, when life was simpler.
    I didn't think I'd get to that point when I was younger, shows me how little I knew.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Eh I found out taking Honors this year in World History is ezpz, also that I have a liking to history. I don't really care much about what could of happen or if something else happened in future but I do like examining at what DID happen.

Do you guys and gals dream a lot, what do you dream of?
    Oh boy, well the world is a very strange place and I've had multiple ties with very religious and very deep meaning dreams such as having a dream of my Grandpa having a heart attack before it actually happened (as seen here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...a+heart+attack ) and since then I've have some dreams related to questions I've had towards God that have been somewhat answered through these dreams. My family has had a deep history of being able to connect through god via dreams(my Grandma especially since she is regarded a "Prophet" at church since she has been able to talk to him via dreams many times when people have asked her to and many of the things that she said have come true. I'm not very religious to the point that I try to convert people to my religion nor do I hate gays(don't go to church that often anymore but my mom still does) but I still follow the common sense rules that every person lives by really such as do not kill, do not steal, etc. However, things like this spiritual stuff and history revolving around that and anything really do interest me.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Who's to say I'm not crazy?

You might also want to just go back in time to school, when life was simpler.
    I didn't think I'd get to that point when I was younger, shows me how little I knew.
    we're all crazy in our own right.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12