Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My friend just got banned, he has a shit ton of hours and spent a load of money on the game. I said download dipbot it's undetected you can never be banned. He did it and got a ban straight away. XD I'm mean...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by sutirem View Post
    @Up,

Makes me wonder why they hate it so much? (I actually never asked anyone about that)
    It's actually a decent site with normal people... not to mention staff that keeps good care of security on their site.

To post hack here; attach some AV scan = done... who knows what's well hidden and attached inside it cause bad av's can't detect it, I could easily upload 2years old Aimbot for any MP game and wait to see how people are getting bant, without any problem lol

UC = First it's being approved by a moderator that checks each uploaded cheat by himself with IDA and other software to see if there isn't any hidden malware in it, not to mention they do it in Virtual Machine for additional security so their base OS won't get affected if there is something inside (So the accounts won't get compromised)
    Stealing and postin without any kind of credits there is generally not received well... while on MPGH.

Been a mod there.

Does MPGH hate them so much because UC laughs at them? Never rly got around this thread.
    You are an idiot.

First of all, MPGH does not approve files blindly by a virusscan.
    All files are analyzed manually and all staff get trained by a certain experienced staff member.
    I must say that to get the file analyzer permission on UC you have to be better than MPGH staff but I have only seen one virus come through at the csgo section and that was because an admin didn't analyze the file because all other admins said that it was obvious as fuck.

Mods don't like UC, not because its UC but because its a different hacking forum.

MPGH users don't like UC because of this;
    UC has an entirely different demographic than MPGH.
    MPGH is all about you (well 95% of the users that post stuff here, apologies in advance if you aren't), people that want to hack on games and talk about those games casually and sell stuff etc...
    MPGH is just about users that want their quick (hack) dose from (mostly) scriptkiddies that C&P from UC.
    UC however is about people that want to program cheats and share their knowledge, most people that post there are quite knowledgeable programmers or people that really want to learn (not like, how 2 make hack? I can learn c++ in a week right?).
    Those peoples main interest is not sharing their completed hack but rather share the knowledge they acquired (or to show off their knowledge in a product).

If the general demographic of MPGH goes to UC they will not fit in because the forum has a different purpose hence why UC hates on MPGH.
    Then those MPGH users go back from UC where they got insulted to complain how shit UC is.

And the circle is round.
    Last edited by Merccy2; 08-24-2015 at 02:37 PM.
    If you have any questions regarding my hacks, add me on Discord: Merccy#8314

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merccy2 For This Useful Post:

awabaskri (08-25-2015),Kevin (08-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
    You are an idiot.

All files are analyzed manually and all staff get trained by a certain experienced staff member.
    I must say that to get the file analyzer permission on UC you have to be better than MPGH staff but I have only seen one virus come through at the csgo section and that was because an admin didn't analyze the file because all other admins said that it was obvious as fuck.

Mods don't like UC, not because its UC but because its a different hacking forum.

MPGH is all about you (well 95% of the users that post stuff here, apologies in advance if you aren't), people that want to hack on games and talk about those games casually and sell stuff etc...
    MPGH is just about users that want their quick (hack) dose from (mostly) scriptkiddies that C&P from UC.
    UC however is about people that want to program cheats and share their knowledge, most people that post there are quite knowledgeable programmers or people that really want to learn (not like, how 2 make hack? I can learn c++ in a week right?).
    Those peoples main interest is not sharing their completed hack but rather share the knowledge they acquired (or to show off their knowledge in a product).

If the general demographic of MPGH goes to UC they will not fit in because the forum has a different purpose hence why UC hates on MPGH.
    Then those MPGH users go back from UC where they got insulted to complain how shit UC is.

And the circle is round.
    Wow... how long did that take you to type.
    When i was younger, my fairy god mother asked me whether I want a long penis or a long memory.....................I forget my response.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sutirem View Post
    @Up,

Makes me wonder why they hate it so much? (I actually never asked anyone about that)
    It's actually a decent site with normal people... not to mention staff that keeps good care of security on their site.

To post hack here; attach some AV scan = done... who knows what's well hidden and attached inside it cause bad av's can't detect it, I could easily upload 2years old Aimbot for any MP game and wait to see how people are getting bant, without any problem lol

UC = First it's being approved by a moderator that checks each uploaded cheat by himself with IDA and other software to see if there isn't any hidden malware in it, not to mention they do it in Virtual Machine for additional security so their base OS won't get affected if there is something inside (So the accounts won't get compromised)
    Stealing and postin without any kind of credits there is generally not received well... while on MPGH.

Been a mod there.

Does MPGH hate them so much because UC laughs at them? Never rly got around this thread.
    We manually check every file to make sure it doesnt contain any malicious files as well as require a screenshot/video of proof so we know its not a super outdated version

if youre going to bash mpgh then gtfo
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

awabaskri (08-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
    You are an idiot.

And the circle is round.
    Let the flames begin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lol sutirem is retarded

- - - Updated - - -

I think uc and mpgh should collaborate in some way but it will never happen.
    When i was younger, my fairy god mother asked me whether I want a long penis or a long memory.....................I forget my response.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayHD View Post
    Let the flames begin
    Your too late they already ended

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by awabaskri View Post
    Your too late they already ended
    naah that was round 1 ROUND 2, BEGIN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123