Thread: People

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by b0uenow View Post
    I only have one thing to you Sendi: The time that I was not even Minion, you were the one who said "Bueeno for Minion" and even praised all over that side of cursing all. Was Bueeno pwns everyone over here, Bueeno pwned this guy over there. Now that I am no longer Minion, you just turned an asshole that does not even care about the guys are screwed. Now I tell you one thing, if I come back here, TURN Minion AGAIN, I'll be the first to fuck you on this site.
    ok u misunderstood bigtime

i said u werent minion anymore, i didnt say i dont want u to be minion

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    You are just an choob, get into the real thing to see if you will love it. Be Member is the most fucking easy thing to be, now try to be Minion, USE YOUR EYES DUDE, THEY ARE THERE FOR SOMETHING. Idiot.
    I dont want to be a minion this is fucking boring.
    This section will have another minion , Sendi's one of the candidates.
    Hey , dont forget next time dont try to be smart , aaaaand dont use ur mommy's card wait until you start to work ok . lil choob rofl
    Last edited by Arephalline; 12-16-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arephalline View Post
    I dont want to be a minion this is fucking boring.
    This section will have another minion , Sendi's one of the candidates.
    Hey , dont forget next time dont try to be smart , aaaaand dont use ur mommy's card wait until you start to work ok . lil choob rofl
    And I'll pretend that I found funny what you just said, if you do not work I have nothing with it, but saying that I do not work ... What a joke. I'm out all day and when night comes, I enter the site to help where as I can, but apparently no one realizes this, especially you who obviously do not know me to speak such things.

First of all, Obama has NOT said "not minion for you anymore." Maybe you learn to read and we can talk, or perhaps learn to be SOMEBODY, so we can talk better.

Thanks
    And I'll pretend that I found funny what you just said, if you do not work I have nothing with it, but saying that I do not work ... What a joke. I'm out all day and when night comes, I enter the site to help where as I can, but apparently no one realizes this, especially you who obviously do not know me to speak such things.

First of all, Obama has NOT said "not minion for you anymore." Maybe you learn to read and we can talk, or perhaps learn to be SOMEBODY, so we can talk better.
    Pm obama then . YOUR NOT GOING TO BE A MINION ANYMORE fagget : ) go beg some money to your mom

Thanks
    Pm obama then . YOUR NOT GOING TO BE A MINION ANYMORE fagget : ) go beg some money to your mom
    Now I realize that you sidestepped the issue and left to ignorance, that is how children solve most problems. I do not know what I'm worth more, if are you trying to curse me or if it is me wasting time with you ...

Thanks
    Now I realize that you sidestepped the issue and left to ignorance, that is how children solve most problems. I do not know what I'm worth more, if are you trying to curse me or if it is me wasting time with you ...
    double personality?

Thanks
    rofl just get someone to close this flame thread
    ban everybody that has flamed each other lol

Thanks
    double personality?
    Another answer off-topic, listen kiddo, I am able to talk to you when you know the answer, ok? Now I have more to do, I'll pay the "debt" of paypal tomorrow and go back to the forum with my old account. If I no longer Minion, I'll just help again as I can and hopefully win my position again. I do not expect a "good luck" coming from you, but anyway I will try whatever is possible, because I was always here to help, whether or not you have to admit it, I can be rude, but I always helped and that no one can complain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Arephalline... just be quiet and actually visit the guy's old account first... and then you can talk like that, at least look before you cross.. jeez man, don't go pissing off other people... oh and hey Bueeno, try not to be wound up soo much by what only one person says, (Known past experience) because it'll just get you wound up more... so, verdict, is that (to me) Bueeno is insulted, Arephalline is just enjoying insulting him and sendi11 is on the sidelines including me and Falzarex.. so I may have to agree wit Falzarex here, Quote" rofl just get someone to close this flame thread
    ban everybody that has flamed each other lol" and we get on with our lives.. sound good?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    1. Consult a moderate about your problems, don't get us involved.

2. It's not our business dude, we can't do anything about it.

Thanks
    how come aimbot is patched bo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slyanite View Post
    Arephalline... just be quiet and actually visit the guy's old account first... and then you can talk like that, at least look before you cross.. jeez man, don't go pissing off other people... oh and hey Bueeno, try not to be wound up soo much by what only one person says, (Known past experience) because it'll just get you wound up more... so, verdict, is that (to me) Bueeno is insulted, Arephalline is just enjoying insulting him and sendi11 is on the sidelines including me and Falzarex.. so I may have to agree wit Falzarex here, Quote" rofl just get someone to close this flame thread
    ban everybody that has flamed each other lol" and we get on with our lives.. sound good?
    Lol.
    Fuck you Beyatch lololololololol

Thanks
    I laugh at how all you newfags, try to flame bueeno.
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hey I was trying to break this up... really this is all unneccessary.. Bueeno when yu do get back please close this thread... Arephalline... two words, shut it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This has to be the most childish most fucking funniest flame thread i've ever seen, lol we got bueeno with crap english, and we got 2 choobs fighting it out with at least 1 decent comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123