Threaded View

Thanks

Youtube Intro Templates?

Hi guys!

I have been messing with YouTube intro templates for a while now, and I am thinking about selling them here... Would anyone be interested or am I just wasting my time? (And yes I would post in the Market Place and in this section)

And all you'd have to do is find a template you like, (I could always show some of course), tell me what text to put, and then pay and I can send you the .mp4 and that's it.

Also, I you're wondering why I have to charge and why you should buy from me well

If I didn't charge I would have a fried cpu after doing like 500 templates and have gotten no money out of it...

And if you buy from me it will normally take less than 1 hour of render time and it looks great when finished.

Basically an intro template is a template made in C4D (Cinema 4D) and AE (Adobe After-Effects) which people use/edit as their intro to a YouTube channel or any other thing you want. You can find them all over YouTube, but the biggest channel for them is PushedToInsanity they have different designs but most are based on gaming channels. Some people even use them as signatures on forums or anything really...

(Click the Examples Spoiler for Examples)

These are just Some of the many ones made...
    My favorite:

Some others:

Last edited by IDontLoveYou; 08-22-2015 at 08:28 PM.