Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Okay First: You can't report people. Srsly it's not possible. They use the VAC-Tool and that's it. So if someone tells you he'll report this and that, just tell him he's an idiot. WTF Iw.net nor Valve even have a report section for demos or anything else.

Second thing is: We ALL have no idea whether Rank Hackers will get banned sooner or later, or NOT. So STFU you retards with your arguments like : It's not an advantage or something like that.....I MEAN WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? You don't know anything but you talk about nonproofed stuff.

tiny-tag NICE TACTIC "They won't ban me because i lvled as a legit until 70"
    You're still HACKING the game by modifying it

Oh and "menphis" i mean do you even listen sometimes to yourself? Never heard stuff like that before. There actually were rank hackers in Cod4 / 5 and they certainly GOT BANNED.

And that leads me to my final point: If you have any fucking unproofed ideas, NO IDEA about the whole thing,or if you're just a lowbrain

Please...please keep your silly opinions for yourself
    Last edited by crusher619; 12-19-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crusher619 View Post
    Okay First: You can't report people. Srsly it's not possible. They use the VAC-Tool and that's it. So if someone tells you he'll report this and that, just tell him he's an idiot. WTF Iw.net nor Valve even have a report section for demos or anything else.

Second thing is: We ALL have no idea whether Rank Hackers will get banned sooner or later, or NOT. So STFU you retards with your arguments like : It's not an advantage or something like that.....I MEAN WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? You don't know anything but you talk about nonproofed stuff.

tiny-tag NICE TACTIC "They won't ban me because i lvled as a legit until 70"
    You're still HACKING the game by modifying it

Oh and "menphis" i mean do you even listen sometimes to yourself? Never heard stuff like that before. There actually were rank hackers in Cod4 / 5 and they certainly GOT BANNED.

And that leads me to my final point: If you have any fucking unproofed ideas, NO IDEA about the whole thing,or if you're just a lowbrain

Please...please keep your silly opinions for yourself
    Welcome to mpgh, enjoy your flame I mean stay.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joerrd For This Useful Post:

crusher619 (12-20-2009)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123