Thread: Warning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Warning

I have it on good authority that Nexon, and it's parent company are about to slap a cease and desist order to shut down this and several other hacking websites down. This is being filed under Federal DCMA statutes.
    The paperwork is being reviewed as we speak, for filing in Federal court.
    Seems that someone took it too far.. and now it's come down to a serious matter.
    Hold on tight..it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    um wheres your source? link to original source for proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't think he's BSing. This does seem like something Nexon would do, and MPGH was told never to make CA VIP ever again...

Thanks
    i believe it, i made a CA hacking site before off of free webs (pretty high tech i know)
    and within a few months of me posting my hacks on there, i got an email from the freewebs saying that my i have violated the conditions of webmaking and i was ip banned from free webs. and then later i got an email from this email:

NexonEnforcer@gm*****m

and it said that it found my site, closed it down and said that if i did something like that again they said they would take it up in federal court of law

BUT THANKS FOR THE WARNING! =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    nexon will never ever ever!!! take mpgh alive! . thanks for coming out have a nice Day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol this is bs.. they wont do it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    nexon will never ever ever!!! take mpgh alive! . thanks for coming out have a nice Day
    YEAH! THATS RIGHT!

WE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO NEXON!!!THEY'LL TAKE OUR COLD DEAD BODIES, AND DRAG US OFF THE INTERNET BEFORE WE LET THEM WIN!

oh as for taking it to far...*cough*gorfag public telekill*cough*

this choob has good grammar, someknowledge about how the law works, i think he might not be choobing and BSing like the choobs who make threads "this is a warning, stop hacking are games ore we well teak leegall action!"

this might be true <,< but where would a choob, like him, got inside info, like this? that's the question my friends.

anyway. nexon can't stop us. they never will, even has we burn in hell we will stand by our hacking community. not just mpgh, but EVERY site, even our rivals in order to defeat nexon in this battle@!

then again...he could be a BSing choob, in which case we can just continue to sit on our asses like we normally do...

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    MPGH Servers are outside US Federal law reach, and the ToS, renders them empty handed, if they try to use any evidence from the site in a court of law, in other words, they have nothing, and their best hope is to scare someone into submission. They tried before, several DMCA letters, they threathen a bunch of times, and nothing came off it. Altering your own personal memory is not against the law, altering public memory is also not against the law (wikipedia) so Nexon can only go off by the use of their name, but even then Combat and Arms, are perfectly normal words, use all the time. In short, they can try, and pretend, and say they have a million things on their way, but in reality, they know, and we know, they have nothing.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Lolland (12-15-2009)

why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I dont think this will happen choob. Hell, you just dont mess with dave. Give me proof. or gtfo with your propaganda.
    [IMG]https://www.find-heavyequipmen*****m/images/small-loading.gif [/IMG]Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    MPGH Servers are outside US Federal law reach, and the ToS, renders them empty handed, if they try to use any evidence from the site in a court of law, in other words, they have nothing, and their best hope is to scare someone into submission. They tried before, several DMCA letters, they threathen a bunch of times, and nothing came off it. Altering your own personal memory is not against the law, altering public memory is also not against the law (wikipedia) so Nexon can only go off by the use of their name, but even then Combat and Arms, are perfectly normal words, use all the time. In short, they can try, and pretend, and say they have a million things on their way, but in reality, they know, and we know, they have nothing.
    Genius
    /Moved to General

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    oh yeah i forgot about that nexon can't play with mpgh cuz we be pro and out of the law for dem :P we win here is the poll nexon -100% mpgh.net its over 9000!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    They can't do anything... MPGH's server is located in the Netherlands...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nexon is too lazy and dumb to waste time on you guys and more likely to spend time counting the cash their getting instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    All I think is, WHY THE HELL would Nexon care about MPGH if it's in Europe and they're in Korea...

Thanks
    Way to bring up bs that has been tried several times before and failed SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE.
    [=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast