Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Angry Combat arms will not connect to server or anything help!

Hi there, over the last few days i've had trouble playing combat arms due to the fact that sometimes when i start combat arms and log in, when its about to swith from the "connecting to nexon messenger" "succcesfully connectacted server" ect. etc. screen it turns black and nothing happens. i run task manager and it says CA is not responding. i usually try a few times again and it makes it to the main server screen but stays on "connecting to server" my KDR and kills deaths are shown nearby but my IGN and clan do not appear, it stays like this forever and im forced to close CA. i usually restart and do it again, again and again getting the same problem almost all the time only sometimes do i actually succcesfully get to play normally. But now atm i cant even log in whenever i press log in it freezes and says "cannot connect to server" this is after the maintancance they had today to STOP technical issues bah stupid nexon, some1 plz help me. Thanks -GibsonRocks231

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GibsonRocks231 For This Useful Post:

Brockles (12-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GibsonRocks231 View Post
    Hi there, over the last few days i've had trouble playing combat arms due to the fact that sometimes when i start combat arms and log in, when its about to swith from the "connecting to nexon messenger" "succcesfully connectacted server" ect. etc. screen it turns black and nothing happens. i run task manager and it says CA is not responding. i usually try a few times again and it makes it to the main server screen but stays on "connecting to server" my KDR and kills deaths are shown nearby but my IGN and clan do not appear, it stays like this forever and im forced to close CA. i usually restart and do it again, again and again getting the same problem almost all the time only sometimes do i actually succcesfully get to play normally. But now atm i cant even log in whenever i press log in it freezes and says "cannot connect to server" this is after the maintancance they had today to STOP technical issues bah stupid nexon, some1 plz help me. Thanks -GibsonRocks231
    Yes, something similar is happening to me right now. Whenever i close combatarms my computer freezes but for you i would recemend reinstalling combatarms. If that doesnt work use cc cleaner just google that. If you dont get any good help here try the normal nexon forums. Hope you can play again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to __Rowen__ For This Useful Post:

GibsonRocks231 (12-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Unhappy

yeah the same thing is happening to me and it's only happened since the last patch an i'm am so pissed off i don;t know whats wrong but i think your right about nexon stuffing something up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i got a new prob when i log in it stays on connecting to server forever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonRocks231 View Post
    Try reinstalling CA
    This would help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah, or wait and play another day.