Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good stuff @R3DDOT and you count on that I will be learning more about what you just enlightened me to . Can I ask when I see hacks being made by finding addresses and offsets "using cheat engine" Like no spread for example or any other basic hack . Most times these values are simply changed or canceled out all together "nop'd" . So by utilizing the operators I will be able to make cheats that will not cause instability in the program itself . That to me sounds great and i am googling my arse off right now

Update thank you I am watching a video and it makes perfect sense thank you thank you thank you . I will have to put it into practice to be certain .

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot left and right shift operators Man your awesome this is helpful !!! Each individual bit can have two values 1 true 0 false . good stuff and i better understand now . Though i am still deep in study . And i understand it will take time but time is what I have
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-03-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Good stuff @R3DDOT and you count on that I will be learning more about what you just enlightened me to . Can I ask when I see hacks being made by finding addresses and offsets "using cheat engine" Like no spread for example or any other basic hack . Most times these values are simply changed or canceled out all together "nop'd" . So by utilizing the operators I will be able to make cheats that will not cause instability in the program itself . That to me sounds great and i am googling my arse off right now

Update thank you I am watching a video and it makes perfect sense thank you thank you thank you . I will have to put it into practice to be certain .

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot left and right shift operators Man your awesome this is helpful !!! Each individual bit can have two values 1 true 0 false . good stuff and i better understand now . Though i am still deep in study . And i understand it will take time but time is what I have
    I mentioned those that you might help you in this case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post

I mentioned those that you might help you in this case.
    It was extremely helpful and spot on .
    In addition to reading about them , I also watched some videos .
    This was one of them i liked a whole lot .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12