Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

The Trading section, bumping rules and what's wrong with them.

As you might know if you have ever read the rules of the place, you may only bump once every 24 hours. This rules is in theory good, but not so much in practice. This rules forces people who run shops with large stock to recieve their vouches on their sales thread, rather than their actual vouch threads if they want to stay competetive. While you may bump every 24 hours, theres no limit to how many people that buy from you that you ask do drop a vouch on your sales thread to push it to the top. Now do I have a solution? Well there are a few obvious ways, like restricting vouches on the thread and forcing them to be in a dedicated vouch thread. But this also removes something good we have.

Discuss, please
    Vouches:

After having Joe edit my thread for like 15 minutes

Thanks
    If it's a good shop, it's good that it stays near the top...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
    If it's a good shop, it's good that it stays near the top...
    What I mean is the fact that we are like 5 people who sell at the literaly same price. We're basically all equally footed. I don't think you get what I am trying to say. I am forced to recieve my vouches in my sales thread rather than my dedicated vouch thread. Also, it kindof pushes people who are trying to sell accounts and other one time things further down because shops get constant bumps from differenct sources and in so, maybe ruining the chances that someone who is not competing with a UBHP shop gets to sell their thing.
    Vouches:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
    What I mean is the fact that we are like 5 people who sell at the literaly same price. We're basically all equally footed. I don't think you get what I am trying to say. I am forced to recieve my vouches in my sales thread rather than my dedicated vouch thread. Also, it kindof pushes people who are trying to sell accounts and other one time things further down because shops get constant bumps from differenct sources and in so, maybe ruining the chances that someone who is not competing with a UBHP shop gets to sell their thing.
    That is true, but the rotmg section doesnt have that many people posting. If you look at the last post the post is one day old and still on the first page. That is enough to bump your post to the top every day. Here is the oldest post till you get onto the second page

Also randoms post on your page for no reason/just commenting on your post and bumps it
    Last edited by realmer98; 09-13-2015 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    vouches arent supposed to be put on your S/T/B thread, ur supposed to have a thread separately made for your vouches.
    this rule is usually ignored though
    anyways
    until you r mpgh admin i dont see any rules being changed so
    /nodiscussion

Thanks
    Well like has been said, vouches are meant to go in their own thread.

This rule will always be in place. Just because someone can't make sales doesn't mean they can spam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Well like has been said, vouches are meant to go in their own thread.

This rule will always be in place. Just because someone can't make sales doesn't mean they can spam.
    So you say that vouches are meant to go in a vouch thread, but the people who ask for them on their thread are a-ok? What I am trying to say is that from a "store" perspective would really like to have all my vouches in my dedicated vouch thread. But if I were to do that for all my sales I would be thrown into oblivion by the shops that do recieve vouches on their sales pages.
    Vouches:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
    So you say that vouches are meant to go in a vouch thread, but the people who ask for them on their thread are a-ok? What I am trying to say is that from a "store" perspective would really like to have all my vouches in my dedicated vouch thread. But if I were to do that for all my sales I would be thrown into oblivion by the shops that do recieve vouches on their sales pages.
    Then do both, have them vouch on both threads.