Hybrid View

Thanks

Selling super op 3 star. Rare perms, tons of perms! perm speed! CHEAP!

Hey today im selling my 3 star account. OMM Will be used unless u go first! ADD MY SKYPE! give me offers! looking for 250-300 OR BEST OFFER need the money asap!
    ACCOUNT ALSO HAS 1.8 MILL GP! ALMOST 50% LVLED.

ACCOUNT:

Last edited by 12345667; 09-18-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    bump still selling, will not being doing this whole ill go first but i dispute so the money freezes and when u give info ill unfreeze cause shit dont work. money wont work in my paypal if u do that, either you go first or we use middleman! SKYPE: woodycraftkiller

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Scammer above^ pm for evidence don`t trust. /Ban this user, thanks.

Thanks
    dude you can call me a scammer all you want, but i didnt scam you. theres nothing i can do about your mistake u need to talk to paypal yourself cause it wont let me do anything. you froze the money by putting it on hold and now u fucked urself. so whatever man. like i said Im willing to use an OMM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12345667 View Post
    dude you can call me a scammer all you want, but i didnt scam you. theres nothing i can do about your mistake u need to talk to paypal yourself cause it wont let me do anything. you froze the money by putting it on hold and now u fucked urself. so whatever man. like i said Im willing to use an OMM.
    Wait, what happened?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Wait, what happened?
    So I contacted 1234567(Seller of the account) on skype offering to buy his GEN on his other thread he made then he told me he didnt have it no more because he traded or something so then he brought up his LTG this thread so i went to look at it and offered 150$ He said he really needed money so i said ill go first if he agrees at this offer so we bought agree then i told him once i send you money and you accept ill open adispute so he won`t be able to transfer money/run off so i did that then he said the money is frozen and i was like refund it and let me try to send to a different paypal he said he couldnt since he changed the currency of it then he told me to close the dispute to try then i closed it at that point then he said it still didnt work and i was like why not? he said it says he has to wait 21 days till it goses in his balence so then i figured it was just on hold so i said to him send me the account infomation since you'll get the money in a couple a weeks or so he denied to give me the infomation of the account then he started trying to justify why he won`t and he thinks money won`t be in his account so then i offered to give him another 50$ after i got infomation then he was saying send me the money now then ill give you the info and i was like no? why would i send you more money? then he started complaining again trying to get more money off me.. i kept saying no then he was like fine ill send you money back after 21 days which i highly doubt he will.. after that he stopped replying to me and blocked me im guessing.. So i went aheaded and called paypal telling them what happened which they told me we can`t do anything about it sadly since you already open a dispute and closed it and we are not allowed to open another dispute for the same case sorry. So sadly I can`t do anything about it only hoping he will actually send me money after 21 days or give me info which he probly won`t.. p.s: i got screenshorts for all this convo/proof..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel929 View Post
    So I contacted 1234567(Seller of the account) on skype offering to buy his GEN on his other thread he made then he told me he didnt have it no more because he traded or something so then he brought up his LTG this thread so i went to look at it and offered 150$ He said he really needed money so i said ill go first if he agrees at this offer so we bought agree then i told him once i send you money and you accept ill open adispute so he won`t be able to transfer money/run off so i did that then he said the money is frozen and i was like refund it and let me try to send to a different paypal he said he couldnt since he changed the currency of it then he told me to close the dispute to try then i closed it at that point then he said it still didnt work and i was like why not? he said it says he has to wait 21 days till it goses in his balence so then i figured it was just on hold so i said to him send me the account infomation since you'll get the money in a couple a weeks or so he denied to give me the infomation of the account then he started trying to justify why he won`t and he thinks money won`t be in his account so then i offered to give him another 50$ after i got infomation then he was saying send me the money now then ill give you the info and i was like no? why would i send you more money? then he started complaining again trying to get more money off me.. i kept saying no then he was like fine ill send you money back after 21 days which i highly doubt he will.. after that he stopped replying to me and blocked me im guessing.. So i went aheaded and called paypal telling them what happened which they told me we can`t do anything about it sadly since you already open a dispute and closed it and we are not allowed to open another dispute for the same case sorry. So sadly I can`t do anything about it only hoping he will actually send me money after 21 days or give me info which he probly won`t.. p.s: i got screenshorts for all this convo/proof..
    why dont you tell the whole story, about how i constantly tried refunding but i could not because you messed it up with a dispute, and how the money was not $150 usd which i thought it would be its CAD so i only got $100 and its not usable, and how i said ok lets get a middleman so we can finish this trade with the other $100 that u offered and u said no fuck you. I'm trying to be a decent person and get you the account but you refuse to use a middleman. I refuse to give you a account worth so much for $100 usd that is frozen and un usable. I asked shadow to see if you will agree to use a middleman and finish this trade but untill you do that its still up for sale. This is your fault that i cant refund it not mine. I will be sure to refund it once it is unfrozen or we can finish the trade and ill keep it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I didn`t agree to give you another 100, i said i would give you another 50usd after i recevied infomation, and We bought agreed to 150$ CAD its not my fault you thought it was a difference between the too currencys you agreed and i sent it and the dispute didn`t mess nothing up paypal held the funds for 21 days because its a high amount of cash at once and in all of this why would you block me off skype? and either way if we did use a mm in beginning the funds will still be held and it would have been held in the mm paypal account, atleast you still have the money jesus p.s 150.00 CAD = 113.536 USD not 100
    Last edited by Daniel929; 09-20-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks
    I didn`t agree to give you another 100, i said i would give you another 50usd after i recevied infomation, and We bought agreed to 150$ CAD its not my fault you thought it was a difference between the too currencys you agreed and i sent it and the dispute didn`t mess nothing up paypal held the funds for 21 days because its a high amount of cash at once and in all of this why would you block me off skype? and either way if we did use a mm in beginning the funds will still be held and it would have been held in the mm paypal account, atleast you still have the money jesus p.s 150.00 CAD = 113.536 USD not 100
    u never said cad all you said was i can pay $150 you assumed it was cad

AND after the tax u made me pay on paypal it was 104
    give me ur skype.
    Last edited by 12345667; 09-20-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i told you to change it to CAD and you agreed so i went ahead and paid the invoice you cent me of 150$ i re sent a skype request...

Thanks
    i told you to change it to CAD and you agreed so i went ahead and paid the invoice you cent me of 150$ i re sent a skype request...
    didnt get it just whats ur skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 12345667 View Post
    didnt get it just whats ur skype
    danielflabbo