Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thumbs up Watch Dogs: LEGION [Key Applied to YOUR account][U.S. Only][PC][UPLAY]

I purchased a few RTX 3080/90 graphics cards and have one Watch Dogs Legion key to sell.

Price:
    $40 USD (Bitcoin only, PP accepted by MPGH staff)

Disclaimer:
    Nvidia keys require hardware verification which means I need to apply it to your account since I have a 30-Series card. Due to the fact that it's easy to scam sellers out of game codes, even if "your friend has a 3080" I will not sell to you (Unless you're MPGH staff).

Middleman Accepted:
    If you know of a MM that has an RTX 30-Series card I will happily accept MM and they can apply the code.

Requirements to redeem these NVIDIA game codes:
    (1) a GeForce Experience account, and (2) a UPLAY account. I will need temporary access to both of these login credentials in order to apply the game code. However, you do not need to disable 2-Factor Authentication but you will need to provide me with the access code when I need to login and apply the WD Legion code. Change your passwords after we're done, obviously.

Mandatory Instructions:
    1. You pay first (MPGH staff or members I deem trustworthy can pay after the key is applied)
    2. You provide the GeForce Experience and UPLAY login credentials.
    3. I apply WD Legion to your account.
    4. You change your passwords and enjoy your copy of WD Legion on release day.

Proof:

TOS:
    1. You pay first (MPGH staff or members I deem trustworthy can pay after the key is applied)
    2. Once successfully applied to your account there are NO refunds for any reason.
    3. I have the right to refuse service to anyone I choose.
    4. I have the right to screen record applying the game code to your account as evidence/proof.
    *** SCAM PREVENTION TIPS ***

TIP #1:

ALWAYS check SCAMMERS GRAVE before sending money.

TIP #2:

High post count (1000+) is NO indicator of trustworthiness! The big exit scams tend to come from users with big post counts.

TIP #3:

Screen record entire "Autobuy" shop exchanges -> purchasing + testing the product. Record with a phone or camera if needed.

TIP #4:

"Don't pay SE'ers upfront, use a MM or pay on confirmation. If you do pay someone upfront, be prepared to take an L and possibly lose that money."

*** Conclusion ***

Be patient, take the extra time to protect yourself, and happy-safe trading to you all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Prove Them Wrong Thread approved. Please use official middlemen for secure trades.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

Prove Them Wrong (11-04-2020)

Thanks
    Is it possible to apply this to a Non US UPlay account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    @Prove Them Wrong Thread approved. Please use official middlemen for secure trades.
    Thanks for the approval but the codes are no longer available, so if you or any mods can close this thread I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvsecurity View Post
    Is it possible to apply this to a Non US UPlay account?
    Of course these codes are no longer available, but for future reference codes given with Nvidia graphics cards are region locked, unfortunately. They're also hardware locked to 30-series cards.
    *** SCAM PREVENTION TIPS ***

TIP #1:

ALWAYS check SCAMMERS GRAVE before sending money.

TIP #2:

High post count (1000+) is NO indicator of trustworthiness! The big exit scams tend to come from users with big post counts.

TIP #3:

Screen record entire "Autobuy" shop exchanges -> purchasing + testing the product. Record with a phone or camera if needed.

TIP #4:

"Don't pay SE'ers upfront, use a MM or pay on confirmation. If you do pay someone upfront, be prepared to take an L and possibly lose that money."

*** Conclusion ***

Be patient, take the extra time to protect yourself, and happy-safe trading to you all.