Lancer AOE Spam with no hurt hands needed. Using autohotkey.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Lancer AOE Spam with no hurt hands needed. Using autohotkey.
Ok,I wont lie I have been playing the lancer since it came out and wow. I have over 33k damage non buffed with 83k hp. When fully buffed and in my big form I have over 98k damage per swing that's 196k damage with 1 skill. But after a day or 2 of playing it my hand started to cramp up on me. So Iwas like what the hell. I wrote this script to help.


How to use. Install autohotkey from autohotkey.com

After installed make a new script file via right click new>Autohotkey script.

Right click it and hit edit.

Past the code below

Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

~RButton::
	while GetKeyState("RButton" ,"P")
    {
    	qstate := GetKeyState("q", "P")
    	2state := GetKeyState("2", "P") 
       if (qstate = 1) 
       {

       } Else If (2state = 1) 
     	 {
       	 Send {2 down}
         sleep 86
         Send {2 up}
         RandSleep(100, 200)
       } Else {
        Click Right down
        sleep 86
        Click Right up
        RandSleep(100, 200)
      }
    }
return
	RandSleep(x,y) {
		Random, rand, %x%, %y%
		Sleep %rand%
	}
For this to work you will need to rebind your number 1 skill to your right click. Spear throw does the same damage as your left click so just rebind it to the 1 key.

With the 2 hotkeys swapped places. Time to play

Just hold right click it will spam the right click. Now if you need to use a pot while spaming just hold Q it will stop spaming to use a pot once. If you like to drop your big spear hold the 2key it will spam the 2 key to drop the spear.

Any questions comments please share.
Thanks for this
Does this just use the "1" skill?
Quote Originally Posted by _wilsonlau View Post
Does this just use the "1" skill?
In a way yes. But I rebound the 1 key to my right mouse and rebound the right mouse to the 1 key aka swamped them around.

The whole spear throw blows no need on mouse.

But yeah you hold right click it spams the rigth click. If you hold q it will allow you take a pot while holding right click it will all so allow you to put out your spear via 2nd skill while you hold it.
this made me love the lunar lancer for the firist time , you rock reppin , u just need to add helloman212 on skype to complete your jop
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
Ok,I wont lie I have been playing the lancer since it came out and wow. I have over 33k damage non buffed with 83k hp. When fully buffed and in my big form I have over 98k damage per swing that's 196k damage with 1 skill. But after a day or 2 of playing it my hand started to cramp up on me. So Iwas like what the hell. I wrote this script to help.


How to use. Install autohotkey from autohotkey.com

After installed make a new script file via right click new>Autohotkey script.

Right click it and hit edit.

Past the code below

Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

~RButton::
	while GetKeyState("RButton" ,"P")
    {
    	qstate := GetKeyState("q", "P")
    	2state := GetKeyState("2", "P") 
       if (qstate = 1) 
       {

       } Else If (2state = 1) 
     	 {
       	 Send {2 down}
         sleep 86
         Send {2 up}
         RandSleep(100, 200)
       } Else {
        Click Right down
        sleep 86
        Click Right up
        RandSleep(100, 200)
      }
    }
return
	RandSleep(x,y) {
		Random, rand, %x%, %y%
		Sleep %rand%
	}
For this to work you will need to rebind your number 1 skill to your right click. Spear throw does the same damage as your left click so just rebind it to the 1 key.

With the 2 hotkeys swapped places. Time to play

Just hold right click it will spam the right click. Now if you need to use a pot while spaming just hold Q it will stop spaming to use a pot once. If you like to drop your big spear hold the 2key it will spam the 2 key to drop the spear.

Any questions comments please share.
I was just about to do this.
Since I can't edit my opening post.

I made some changes.
This one no longer needs you to change thehotkeys around.
Hit F12 to turn it on now just hold left click to start the spam. It will also spam leftclick attack as if it was being held down.

Hit F12 to turn it off this way you can use your left click like normal.


Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
Toggle := 0

F12::
	Toggle := !Toggle
		If toggle = 0
		{
			SoundBeep
			sleep 100
			SoundBeep
		}
		If toggle = 1
		{
			SoundBeep
		}
return

~LButton::
	If Toggle = 0
   return
	while GetKeyState("LButton" ,"P")
    {
    	qstate := GetKeyState("q", "P")
    	2state := GetKeyState("2", "P") 
       if (qstate = 1) 
       {

       } Else If (2state = 1) 
     	 {
       	 Send {2 down}
         sleep 86
         Send {2 up}
       } Else {
        Send {1 down}
        sleep 86
        Send {1 up}
        RandSleep(100, 200)
      }
    }
return

	RandSleep(x,y) {
		Random, rand, %x%, %y%
		Sleep %rand%
	}
nice work, man i new player trove can you give me your build for lunar lancer?
print your equips stats and allies flash

PS: I dont give private mensage because i dont have 20 post in this forum
Its not much.

Spear is Damage/ER/Jump/MH
Hat and face are MH/HR/MH% and AS

I hit over 39.8k unbuffed.
79.9k with pot buff.
118.7k with pot and big form.

Also that is based after 1 swing of skill 1. So that is 2x per skill usage.
?
Okey my build is not good ;(

Allie and flask??
Quote Originally Posted by marafad0 View Post
What is your server you play? give me your name?

Okey my build is not good ;(

Allie and flask??
Lol, Not going to post my ign on a known botter forum plus I put out some things that would get me banned if they knew who I was.

Anyhow the ally is raptor. Flasks I went with Full ER and phy damage increase. But as soon as I can I will change out the ER one for a life leach as now that I have my S4 ring and weapon with ER its not needed as a flask I never run out of sp when spamming unless I jump.
Nevermind I just refreshed the page
There is no way you can be confused.

Just radiant gear
Weapon I use PD/ER/JUMP/Max health
Face and hat are same stats MH/HR/Max health %/AS

Not much else you can do. you could roll some phy damage on the face but lose nearly 40k hp for only 4 to 6k more per hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Some like to take attack speed on the weapon. I would not do this. Reason being. Sure you attack faster with normal left click and transform faster. But the skill 1 is not effected by attack speed and all your damage comes from that skill. So I would rather take ER/Max Health.

- - - Updated - - -



Also all my gear dose not have a level req.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
Ok,I wont lie I have been playing the lancer since it came out and wow. I have over 33k damage non buffed with 83k hp. When fully buffed and in my big form I have over 98k damage per swing that's 196k damage with 1 skill. But after a day or 2 of playing it my hand started to cramp up on me. So Iwas like what the hell. I wrote this script to help.


How to use. Install autohotkey from autohotkey.com

After installed make a new script file via right click new>Autohotkey script.

Right click it and hit edit.

Past the code below

Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

~RButton::
	while GetKeyState("RButton" ,"P")
    {
    	qstate := GetKeyState("q", "P")
    	2state := GetKeyState("2", "P") 
       if (qstate = 1) 
       {

       } Else If (2state = 1) 
     	 {
       	 Send {2 down}
         sleep 86
         Send {2 up}
         RandSleep(100, 200)
       } Else {
        Click Right down
        sleep 86
        Click Right up
        RandSleep(100, 200)
      }
    }
return
	RandSleep(x,y) {
		Random, rand, %x%, %y%
		Sleep %rand%
	}
For this to work you will need to rebind your number 1 skill to your right click. Spear throw does the same damage as your left click so just rebind it to the 1 key.

With the 2 hotkeys swapped places. Time to play

Just hold right click it will spam the right click. Now if you need to use a pot while spaming just hold Q it will stop spaming to use a pot once. If you like to drop your big spear hold the 2key it will spam the 2 key to drop the spear.

Any questions comments please share.
how to install???
Quote Originally Posted by Kisonu View Post
how to install???
Download a program called "AutoHotKey", once it is installed you can right click on your desktop and go to "new", then click on "new AutoHotKey script". It will open a text document, copy paste the text reppin posted above, then save it to your desktop. Then you can double click the file on your desktop, go back into game, and press F12 on keyboard to start the script, and press F12 again to turn it off.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?