Thanks

What can you be banned for exactly

Ik I am sorry for posting this on the main page, but due to the recent 1.29 update, I feel like Mod makers aren't clear what can be possible like spawning money or CARS at this point, it can't just be me when they feel insecure about mods at this point no, so a request I ask of mod makers would be to put specifics, like how much money can be spawned in intervals and crap, hell now some people think the new filter system detects car spawning, I also have a personal question of WHICH MOD menu can spawn money and cars comfortablely with no ban, but like I said again, this question has been nagging meh so plez answer it and no hate plez

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananas! View Post
    Ik I am sorry for posting this on the main page, but due to the recent 1.29 update, I feel like Mod makers aren't clear what can be possible like spawning money or CARS at this point, it can't just be me when they feel insecure about mods at this point no, so a request I ask of mod makers would be to put specifics, like how much money can be spawned in intervals and crap, hell now some people think the new filter system detects car spawning, I also have a personal question of WHICH MOD menu can spawn money and cars comfortablely with no ban, but like I said again, this question has been nagging meh so plez answer it and no hate plez

Thanks!
    i think most of us are wondering the same thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks!
    Everyone stop what you are doing and meet this mans demands right now free of charge. He must know exactly percentage he has of ban per feature he uses. This is to be expected of free mod developers to know exactly what they are producing as soon as they produce it.

#Sarcasm

Post in the right section for nonsense like this please....

Thanks

Thanks!
    I'll answer it this way on how I got banned.
    I was using only JediJosh's gangsta aim mod. ONLY THAT. Nothing else. And got banned within a few hours.
    But someone else also gave everyone in the lobby money.
    So either ASI bypass scripts gets you banned automatically (as all rockstargames has to do is download it and black list it.)
    or they banned me because of the modder spamming me money. Not sure, I still wonder why.
    Hope this helps.

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    I'll answer it this way on how I got banned.
    I was using only JediJosh's gangsta aim mod. ONLY THAT. Nothing else. And got banned within a few hours.
    But someone else also gave everyone in the lobby money.
    So either ASI bypass scripts gets you banned automatically (as all rockstargames has to do is download it and black list it.)
    or they banned me because of the modder spamming me money. Not sure, I still wonder why.
    Hope this helps.
    probably lead to rockstar checking you out saw the mod then they banned you but that's anyone's guess at this point

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshbrackett View Post
    probably lead to rockstar checking you out saw the mod then they banned you but that's anyone's guess at this point
    Even if rockstar did see me shooting the handgun with 1 hand, I doubt they would ban me. They'd most likely give me a warning or something.
    I think it's an ASI. (Come to think of it, people did get banned for the FOV mod. LOL!)

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    Got banned for receving hacked/ illegal money... what a stupid system

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cheating in general will get you banned, I don't see how it's so hard to understand. xD
    [MPGH] - [N.E.E.T.]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corogast View Post
    Cheating in general will get you banned, I don't see how it's so hard to understand. xD
    Finally someone who knows shit lol

Thanks
    You can get banned for hacking.

Thanks
    im using infamous mod for two weeks and without getting banned at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Cheating in public lobby and depending on what mod menu you are using. My alt account has 556 million $ rank 501 with unlimited snacks not banned honestly I think it depends on the menu