Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Vapes for smoking dry herb

I'm looking to buy a vape to smoke weed from as joints taste like soap to me after having 1 or 2.
    To anyone that smokes this way, does it taste good/different from a joint?
    Do you get the same type of high?
    What should I get? I'm looking at these two and I'm pretty keen on getting the phantom.

https://cloudvapes.com/store/index.ph...-premium-black
    https://www.vaporfi.com/electronic-ci...vaporizer.html
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Those are both just g pen style models, theres hundreds of them on the market. There's nothing wrong with them but I would get a mflb

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Those are both just g pen style models, theres hundreds of them on the market. There's nothing wrong with them but I would get a mflb
    I like the look of them and watched a couple reviews on them but I don't like the idea of having to hold the battery and apparently it's not great with it's heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I really like vaping the natural oil in my opinion its better than doing the dry herb. It doesnt smell like weed i can do it out in public because it looks like normal vape and smells like it too it lasts a while and gets me pretty high.

Thanks
    Herbal vapes do taste different yes. I've never had the soapy taste you're describing from joints (could just be those certain wraps, try another brand) but I like herbal vapes. I do not own one, but a guy I know does, and he likes it a lot. I vape VG/PG eLiquid and I enjoy doing that much more than herbal vaporizing. You should do what @Versa said and try the Cannabis Oils out. Sounds like a good way to go to me! Plus public smoking? Can't beat that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

Versa (09-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Herbal vapes do taste different yes. I've never had the soapy taste you're describing from joints (could just be those certain wraps, try another brand) but I like herbal vapes. I do not own one, but a guy I know does, and he likes it a lot. I vape VG/PG eLiquid and I enjoy doing that much more than herbal vaporizing. You should do what @Versa said and try the Cannabis Oils out. Sounds like a good way to go to me! Plus public smoking? Can't beat that.
    Public smoking is the best

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Schuba (09-28-2015)

Thanks
    Honestly I prefer blunts and glass, but I've heard good things about vapes and oil.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (09-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    volcano if you're serious. Or one of these. More affordable.https://silversurfervap.com/
    Last edited by ydocsmada; 09-28-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

I like the look of them and watched a couple reviews on them but I don't like the idea of having to hold the battery and apparently it's not great with it's heat.
    https://www.gpen.com/ The ones you are looking at are overpriced, a friend of mine bought a gpen pro for 90$ or so and the shit hits. I bought a pro too, still waiting for it to come.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
    volcano if you're serious. Or one of these. More affordable.https://silversurfervap.com/
    I wouldn't get one of these unless you're a flavor aficionado

Thanks
    Kind of unrelated, but after smoking Karelia Blues (some of the finest damn cigs available, you're shit out of luck in the US) while in Europe these past few years, I've been experimenting with eCigs, and the Vuse has blown me away.

Food grade glycerin, and 4.2% nicotine hits you hard. I love watching people smoke it for the first time and get knocked off their ass. Reminds me of my low tolerance friends taking hits out of my old 6 ft bong (4 years ago now) and swear to god they were tripping balls.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    I really like vaping the natural oil in my opinion its better than doing the dry herb. It doesnt smell like weed i can do it out in public because it looks like normal vape and smells like it too it lasts a while and gets me pretty high.
    I'd have to make the oil though and to make oil you need quite a bit of bud? it's expensive as shit here so that's not a solution at the moment but I hope to do that in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I never thought about it being the papers we roll with actually, I'll buy some actual rolling papers for weed and see if there's any difference!

Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    https://www.gpen.com/ The ones you are looking at are overpriced, a friend of mine bought a gpen pro for 90$ or so and the shit hits. I bought a pro too, still waiting for it to come.
    I was looking at the G pen but then saw people saying "it's the like the beats of vapes" and that put me off straight away

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    Hey man how did your back pain go? The massage didn't help, now the pain is moved from back to rib cage also and whenever I take long breaths it hurts.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Grenco Science has good ones, they look great aesthetically, and are still really good for herbs. I have the Snoop Dogg Herb Vaporizer, the only problem is that they are very pricey, but I have used both my original vaporizer and a replica, there is almost no difference.
    Last edited by KeptOnService; 09-28-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I never thought about it being the papers we roll with actually, I'll buy some actual rolling papers for weed and see if there's any difference!
    What do you roll with?
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast