Thread: Scam Bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Scam Bot

So y'know how trade bots unselect the item immediately when you deselect the item(s) that they are buying.
    Example: I cba sitting in USW buying colo for 2 life, so I bought one off of a bot for 3 life within the 2 seconds I was there. But I attempted to deselect 1 life and accept really fast using orape no trade delay but it deselected the colo right and then I accepted it split second after lol bot was 2 fast 4 me, and it gave me an idea.

Don't know if this is already made, but..
    1) Make a trade bot that when a non-bot trades and tries to deselect scam it, the bot accepts the trade aswell
    Example: Like the bot I bought colo off for 3 life, when I deselected 1 life and attempted accepting really fast but it deselected colo automatically before I accepted, then I accepted and the bot just stays in the trade doing nothing, if the bot were to deselect and also accept trade immediately right after... it would have ripped me off 2 life.

2) Other way around, make a tool that when you deselect something during a trade the second you deselect it, the trade is accepted.
    Example: Bot selling pure wishes ring for a life or something like that, I select the life, but don't accept, and then the bot selects the ring and accepts, then the second I deselect the life, it automatically accepts my side of the trade without having to click anything and fast enough to where the bot doesn't have enough time to deselect.
    I don't use trade bots, I think they are annoying and spam USW with overpays only desperate people are willing to accept, I've only traded with like 4-5 trade bots in my whole rotmg life only because I was too lazy to sit waiting for a real decent offer.
    We can ruin these evil bots that request huge overpays together kek
    Last edited by Riigged; 06-17-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    2) Other way around, make a tool that when you deselect something during a trade the second you deselect it, the trade is accepted.
    Example: Bot selling pure wishes ring for a life or something like that, I select the life, but don't accept, and then the bot selects the ring and accepts, then the second I deselect the life, it automatically accepts my side of the trade without having to click anything and fast enough to where the bot doesn't have enough time to deselect.

I don't use trade bots, I think they are annoying and spam USW with overpays only desperate people are willing to accept, I've only traded with like 4-5 trade bots in my whole rotmg life only because I was too lazy to sit waiting for a real decent offer.
    We can ruin these evil bots that request huge overpays together kek
    Already made and works fine. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=952008 Thanks to @Regioner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    According to what someone else said somewhere else on these forums, it isn't possible to make anything faster then the merching bots at nexus. They read the incoming packets directly and work off that instead of looking at the pixels like the ones made on MPGH usually do, so they can be incredibly fast. Also, I remember reading somewhere that they aren't .SWFs so they can run faster then our bots or scams ever could.

Thanks
    What about people with high ping can do you think they can do it somehow?