Thanks

RotMG Hacked Client lagging out!

Orape 2.1 has been great, but like other clients before it, it seems to lag out in certain portals, after a certain amount of time. Is there a fix for this problem? Has anyone else had problems with it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, Do you have noclip enabled? Sometimes that can be an issue in different dungeons and stuff.

Thanks
    nope bro , no clip is off but it is still lagging alot :c

Thanks
    no clip definitely causes disconnects, but only when you walk into a wall while shooting. ive had that off since i started using this client. I literally cant do a tomb or shatters because i lag out before i can get halfway through the dungeon

Thanks
    in certain portals, after a certain amount of time.
    Those are not valid reasons .
    Following hacks can cause FPS to drop down (and i said FPS, not lag = bandwidth problem)
    Autoloot, BagViewer, Quest HUD/Quest BAR, and of course FSV2 (well, i fixed most of the problem in FSV2 i think)..
    Please, tell us. Gimme infos plox ;(
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    This isn't an FPS issue, it's a disconnect issue. FPS is fine, but anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes after I connect to a realm I'll stop getting packets from the server, everyone will stop moving or continue in the direction they were already moving and I can't move past my view range, IE running into the black squares at the edges of the screen. 30 seconds to a minute later, I'll be disconnected and back at the main screen.

Thanks
    happens to me too and i lag only in the Hacked client in the official page i never lag :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hakimraste For This Useful Post:

Twix001 (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    JustaNOOB is there anything you can tell us? Or give us ideas of things to try?

Thanks
    I'm having the same issue. Using the ORape client. I'll be in the playing, then it seems like I've lost connection with the server. Objects stop loading, new terrain doesn't load, other players/enemies keep moving off into oblivion then after a few seconds I'm back at the home screen. Is there a memory cap, or something? I would love to fix this. I keep wasting my time in a realm and logging back into it just to have it happen after the realm is closed or in the castle, or worst in WC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RPMaynard For This Useful Post:

oblivion2k (10-19-2014)

Thanks
    i have the same problem except i simply go back to the home page. no lagging but just instantly out. help please?

Thanks
    I'm having the same issue, but it's with Crawling Depths, Oryx, and sometimes Tombs. It's whenever there are a bunch of "effect hits" that hit you but don't register because you have all of them set to off. Not sure if it overloads it or something I don't know. For example in Crawling depths if I get shotgunned by some of the spiders that come out of the eggs I just disconnect completely. Even if I'm in a dungeon for over 2 minutes I'll get kicked out. This happens with every single dungeon I'm in. I cannot do Candy Lands in this newer version because I get disconnected after a couple bosses.

I'm not complaining, just trying to give you some information to help you tweak some stuff up! Thank you for the hacked swf!!

Thanks
    Depends on which type of hacked client you are using. There are the outdated ones which the notify doesn't work, Then there is the New updated "Orape 3.1 27.7"

www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=1026239

Download the .swf and then move it into your desktop.
    Set it as a Trusted Location on your pc then you should be good to go when you re-launch!
    Hope this helped.
    Also with FSV2, I would Press "F1" and go to Visual I believe, and turn FS: from 16 to 4, this is the distance, 16 will lag you a lot because you don't have that big of a screen. And then I normal Drag the Window out but not touching the left / right sides of my screen, about 3-4 inches from it and then I just drag it all the way up and down. And it works fine with no lag. If you have anymore trouble check your CPU. Maybe its not good enough to run Realm of the Mad God on a Hacked client. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You lag out because of the debuffs. Once those stack up you'll eventually get disconnected, so if you want to stay in a dungeon much longer try turning them off or dodge some bullets.