Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

I'm not a scammer

Hey.
    As the title says, I'm not a scammer. I'm the horrible martin1994, the scammer. But, thats not true, I'm not a scammer, and I'm not that horrible. What happened was a huge missunderstanding. I didn't really have a chance to explain myself, and I would like to explain what happened.
    The one who reported me asked for a DDIP (He would pay 315 dollars, if I could do it), so I did the replacments, and he recieved it and I got paid for it (I recieved 157 dollars), then I asked from him to buy me something so he paid me in total 190 dollars (including the 157 dollars from the replacments), then I told him that I'm not 100% sure that I will be able to also get a refund for him, so I told him to speak with Paradise, and he did, but Paradise refused to help him, so I eventually did it, and failed. So he asked for the money back, but the problem is that I don't have a paypal account, so I told him that I will give him 5 free refunds instead of it, and he said ok. But then he changed his mind, and decided to report me.

Now, it's really a big misunderstanding. I didn't mean to scam anyone here. All I did was trying to help him, really. I'm starting a new way, I need you to believe me. I'm not a scammer. I'm here only to do my job, I'm not trying to anything else. I have many costumers that can say the same thing I'm saying about myself. Please. Give me a second chance to prove myself. I'm a human like all of you, everyone does mistakes. Give me a second chance to show you that I'm not a scammer. I'm begging you for a second chance, I really want to stay in this community, and will do everything possible to be here. Please.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So you are martin but you insisted to deny that you were on your thread.
    You have also made multiple accounts to ban-evade yourself.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prince For This Useful Post:

shad0wd0wn (10-05-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @DestinyAmazon Throw me a link to the report against you by the double dipper, please.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I helped him and attempted to fix, I think i was successful when I did it I can't really remember its since I do over 20 orders per day, and so he gave me other orders for me to do, and I told him to open a scam report against you since you didn't complete it and took the money from him. Since you still accept PayPal with your new service why not just pay him back and get a temp blacklist from the marketplace? Just my two cents since I was mentioned in this thread.

Thanks
    @Josh This is the link of the report he made on me: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1029071

And I don't accept PayPal, I just forgot to tell the guy who made me the photo so I kept it that way, and when I talked with costumes I told them that... I used to accept PayPal but then I had a problem with them so I stopped using PayPal, so for now I accept only Amazon gift card... If I could give him the money back, I would already do it, but instead of giving the money back I wanted to do 5 free refunds for him.* I really didn't mean to scam him, it's not my target here... I only want to do my job, and that's all. I'm not trying to scam anyone here...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyAmazon View Post
    @Josh This is the link of the report he made on me: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1029071

And I don't accept PayPal, I just forgot to tell the guy who made me the photo so I kept it that way, and when I talked with costumes I told them that... I used to accept PayPal but then I had a problem with them so I stopped using PayPal, so for now I accept only Amazon gift card... If I could give him the money back, I would already do it, but instead of giving the money back I wanted to do 5 free refunds for him.* I really didn't mean to scam him, it's not my target here... I only want to do my job, and that's all. I'm not trying to scam anyone here...
    In the thread it was stated multiple times that he offered 5 refunds in lieu of you not being able to refund him. You also viewed the thread and did not reply- you didn't own up to your actions and take responsibility; moreover, you did not complete the refunds that you both agreed to.

I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.

Thanks
    @Josh I did try to complete the refunds but I failed, it happens. That's why I offered him 5 free refunds because I couldn't give his money back. He said yes first, and then changed his mind. Today btw, I spoke with him and he told me that if he has refunds to do, he will give it to me and I will do it for free. About me not responding to the thread; its my mistake, and I am very sorry for that. I didn't how to respond, but now I take full responsibility at what happened, and I'm very sorry for that...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Josh I did try to complete the refunds but I failed, it happens. That's why I offered him 5 free refunds because I couldn't give his money back. He said yes first, and then changed his mind. Today btw, I spoke with him and he told me that if he has refunds to do, he will give it to me and I will do it for free. About me not responding to the thread; its my mistake, and I am very sorry for that. I didn't how to respond, but now I take full responsibility at what happened, and I'm very sorry for that...
    If you are going to take full responsibility for your actions, you would pay @jamesthong515 what you owe him, and take a couple of months on a market blacklist. Alternatively, you can take full responsibility and receive a permanent ban for ban evasion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If you are going to take full responsibility for your actions, you would pay @jamesthong515 what you owe him, and take a couple of months on a market blacklist. Alternatively, you can take full responsibility and receive a permanent ban for ban evasion.
    As I already said, I CAN'T pay him back because I don't have a paypal account. If I had a paypal account, I would already refund him with the money, but I can't do it. So I'm giving him 5 FREE refunds instead of giving him the money back, whenever he wants, and he agreed with it. I'm taking full responsibillity, thays why I opened this thread, to show that I do regred about that. I really didn't try to scam anyone here, I tried my best to do what he asked me, and I failed, it happens. I'm a human. Everyone fails in this life. So instead of giving him the money back, I offered him 5 free refunds and he said yes. It's not like I don't want to give him anything back, I do want, I do realize that I've made a mistake, but I'm trying to fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't understand. You're saying you don't have a PayPal account but you took payment in some form still. Refund back using the method that was used to pay you.

I know Amazon so 5 free refunds isn't as easy to get on the same account. He can't do them one after another. Its quite a long time to get some form of "money back" and its understandable why he went back on it.

It's pretty simple. Refund the way you were paid. In the report it says you accepted payment by PayPal. What happened to your PayPal? I'm pretty sure you withdrew the money first anyway.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I don't understand. You're saying you don't have a PayPal account but you took payment in some form still. Refund back using the method that was used to pay you.

I know Amazon so 5 free refunds isn't as easy to get on the same account. He can't do them one after another. Its quite a long time to get some form of "money back" and its understandable why he went back on it.

It's pretty simple. Refund the way you were paid. In the report it says you accepted payment by PayPal. What happened to your PayPal? I'm pretty sure you withdrew the money first anyway.
    He gave me Amazon Gift Card, I didn't accept payment by Paypal.... I already stated that I don't accept PayPal, and i accept only amazon gift cards... And he could order from 5 differnt accounts, so I could do 5 free refunds for him, thats no the problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    He gave me Amazon Gift Card, I didn't accept payment by Paypal.... I already stated that I don't accept PayPal, and i accept only amazon gift cards... And he could order from 5 differnt accounts, so I could do 5 free refunds for him, thats no the problem.
    Alright, so that means you can go to the store or buy an Amazon gift card online in order to refund him, because obviously he does not want the refunds, just money.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Alright, so that means you can go to the store or buy an Amazon gift card online in order to refund him, because obviously he does not want the refunds, just money.
    Here are two screenshots from our converstion: https://prntscr.com/8pwdyg https://prntscr.com/8pw412
    He said yes to what I told him, instead of giving him money, I will do him 5 refunds whenever he wants for free. Whenever he has a refund to do, he can come to me and I will do it for free. He

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Here are two screenshots from our converstion: https://prntscr.com/8pwdyg https://prntscr.com/8pw412
    He said yes to what I told him, instead of giving him money, I will do him 5 refunds whenever he wants for free. Whenever he has a refund to do, he can come to me and I will do it for free. He
    Alright, @jamesthong515 please confirm this.

Thanks
    @Josh @Flengo Alright, saw this thread this morning and wanted to reply in my mobile but apparently I typed a long thread but there's some problem. Ok basically this martin1994 is really epic and pathetic.

First, he took my money and didnt want to return it and chose to be banned. Secondly, after he was banned, I told him I can help him to get unbanned if he still provides me the 5 orders that he promised (I had orders at that time). However, he chose to ignore it after PMs after PMs. Then he created tons of clone accounts to continue his service on mpgh because he thought he could get away with it. @Express is a good friend of mine that catches him all the time and also @shadowd0wn can also vouch for this.

There have also been cases of other people sending him gift cards and he said that the card cannot work. This information can be found on the other scammer report created by another guy but was ditched because the TS was inactive. Martin1994 came to beg me to reply to this thread so that he can get customers again on mpgh. Apparently, he is desperate and is now offering me five refunds amounting to $900 each.

I have no orders as for now and I prefer to be paid in full $157.50 via paypal. He keeps saying that he's got no paypal. He can easily buy gift cards and sell them and get the customer to send payment my way, or he can do refund services for old customers of his and send payment my way.

No way I will use him because he failed my 2.1k order and took my money and gave me a bad attitude and didnt even cared about whether he was banned or not because he thought he can simply create a new account to continue it.

Please get him permanently banned unless he sends me back my money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast