Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Download kodi (google it) and install fusion tvaddons and get Genesis. If you need help reply or pm
    Lot's of people seem to be installing Kodi and Fusion now. And, it seems to be the way forward for streaming.

Thanks
    Last spring i pieced together a box from old parts laying around the house, it's running Plex through a Linux based OS named OpenMediaVault.

The thing that really appealed to me about it at the time was transcoding is all done server side and it works brilliantly, i can have a 40gb sized BluRay quality movie on the server and enjoy it on my large flat screen, but i can also play the same file on my phone, even remotely if i wanted, i can even play the exact same movie on multiple devices at the same time which is pretty trick. The only time it lags is if i have poor internet when i'm out and about.

I pondered going with Kodi, my cousin has a very nice Kodi setup at his house and he let me mess around with it a bunch, it has it's pros n cons. My Brother in law had a Plex setup that i also messed around with a few times at his house, i just ultimately decided i liked the Plex setup a bit better for my wants and needs.

One of my Brothers, my Brother in law, and one of my buddies all have Plex and share our Libraries with eachother, none of them run it via OpenMediaVault like me but that doesn't matter, it's kinda funny it's like our own mini version of Netflix, cept we have tons of stuff Netflix doesn't have or won't have because its too new.
    Last edited by grudsom; 12-23-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyburns49 View Post
    Lot's of people seem to be installing Kodi and Fusion now. And, it seems to be the way forward for streaming.
    One hundred and ten million Kodi downloads world wide. That is what I read somewhere. It is the way forward for free streaming. But, sometimes, a lot of buffering is experienced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    been using Kodi for a long time on a small form PC hooked up to my TV, aslong as you get the right addons it works a treat and with a VPN running you will be able to access even more content..deffo worth a try if you aint got it.

I also use a cable and Satellite box which has been modified so i get a lot of free TV, so got most things covered regarding watching content

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Download kodi (google it) and install fusion tvaddons and get Genesis. If you need help reply or pm
    And Pheonix. Google seo-michael for tutorials and a download list for Kodi. Highly recommended. He is also on Facebook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12